• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BLACK ADAM starring Dwayne Johnson (TBD)
7 7

1,456 posts in this topic

On 10/13/2022 at 9:08 AM, media_junkie said:

Let me just say, if the cameo that is being "reported" doesn't happen or just happens to be a headless suit (like in Shazam), I'm burning it all to the ground!

There's no way. Apparently The Rock had been demanding this for 6 years.

On 10/13/2022 at 7:15 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:
On 10/13/2022 at 7:08 AM, media_junkie said:

Let me just say, if the cameo that is being "reported" doesn't happen or just happens to be a headless suit (like in Shazam), I'm burning it all to the ground!

There's no way. Apparently The Rock had been demanding this for 6 years.

As have the fans. It just goes to show how out of touch the leadership at WB and DC Films has been with what will sell for a while now. 

On 10/13/2022 at 9:08 AM, media_junkie said:

Rest assured. I saw leaked footage and you will not have a Shazam cameo situation.

:banana:

On 10/13/2022 at 10:50 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

What must Black Adam earn at the box office to be considered a "financial success"?

I think that $750 million sounds good. Not sure if that's a high bar, but The Rock has draw beyond the DC logo.

Not too long ago, I would have thought 750 is a bit too enthusiastic. Now I believe its a real possibility.