• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BLACK ADAM starring Dwayne Johnson (TBD)
7 7

1,456 posts in this topic

On 9/9/2022 at 3:40 PM, Sauce Dog said:

I don't think you are sure about what clickbait is...this is just a tweet. There isn't an actual conversion attempt nor a CTA in it :) 

Same thing. Basically a BS tweet instead of a BS article/title to get people to look at it.

On 9/10/2022 at 11:43 AM, Sauce Dog said:

At this point the marketing for this movie could just be any random picture of Fate, as him being basically the most amazing & interesting DC character adaptation ever is doing so much heavy lifting for this movies hype.

Agreed, I much rather see more of this than Rock any day

On 9/10/2022 at 1:43 PM, Sauce Dog said:

At this point the marketing for this movie could just be any random picture of Fate, as him being basically the most amazing & interesting DC character adaptation ever is doing so much heavy lifting for this movies hype.

Young Justice has been using Doctor Fate as a key player in its series in a fantastic way.

I'm interested to see how this movie plays out. But for sure, Doctor Fate has been the high point for the entire presentation. So to finally see him in a live movie after his appearances in Smallville is exciting.