• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BLACK ADAM starring Dwayne Johnson (TBD)
7 7

1,456 posts in this topic

Just knowing Doctor Fate is included without forced Hollywood eye holes because "How would the actor see" makes me excited.

Because you know there are traditional studio directors and producers out there that would apply that studio logic. Like "At the end of Man of Steel how does he fly back to Krypton?"

On 8/30/2022 at 1:23 PM, eastriver400 said:

Shadow Superman face just doesn't do it for me at this point. The headless Sups in Shazam has been done. 

I would love to see Cavill. If he is out for good, then I would want to see who is next. 

I have a feeling they were negotiating with Cavill at that time, so they had to hide the face for now.

All indications is WB/Johnson may have worked it out with Cavill so everyone is pleased.

On 8/30/2022 at 2:26 PM, Bosco685 said:

I have a feeling they were negotiating with Cavill at that time, so they had to hide the face for now.

WB wanted Cavill for the cameo, but they also wanted the cameo to count against his contract. Cavill did not want it to count against his contract, so they did not make time in his schedule for it. WB went the body-double route.

As mentioned, the faceless Cavillman has been done (twice). I also have no interest in a three-peat.