• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ACG Classic Covers?
3 3

84 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, sagii said:

I'm just kinda psyched to see an ACG Thread :banana: I'm sure if participation is high, there'll be more than one classic cover (designated AND in the making)

me too , i always liked Lovelorn and Romantic Adventure covers , don't know of any classic cover designations though......

Check out this sweet  ACG ! first appearance of MagicMan (thumbsu (movie in the works lol) and a bethlehem too ! all for under $200........not mine just noticed it when i searched for a ACG classic cover........

CGC ACG COMICS: FORBIDDEN WORLDS 125 BETHLEHEM COPY 9.4 NM 1965

31 minutes ago, sagii said:
33 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Cookie reminds me ... What about the Dizzy Dames covers? Any of that run  a candidate?

The whole run i think :D

A somewhat raggedy copy of issue 6 sold on Heritage last Sunday for $358.  Here's the first issue (no CGC classic cover designation, though).

diz3.4a_zpsnnsqxjtv.JPG

42 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

Check out this sweet  ACG ! first appearance of MagicMan (thumbsu (movie in the works lol) and a bethlehem too ! all for under $200........not mine just noticed it when i searched for a ACG classic cover........

An indication that ACGs don't get much love is the fact that there are only five copies of this book on the census.  I'm pretty sure there must be a fair number of higher-grade raw copies floating around.  This copy lacks the usual Bethlehem ped stamp on the back cover.