• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink 2018 Show 'em if you got 'em
13 13

897 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, SuperBird said:

ah, sorry. It still finished under GPA, but I think bronze Supes are trending down, so....

As they should be....., 

7 minutes ago, shortboxed said:

Great Jungle Action wins, @batman_fan!

Except he should have bought them before they skyrocketed...., :baiting: 

Anyone notice the ending price difference on the Voldy 9.8 Spawn 9 and the CGC 9.8 Spawn 9?  The CGC one went for $101.00 and the Voldy one went for $66.00.  That's a pretty big difference.  The moldy book seemed to be in the sweet spot for what people expect to pay at auction on that book.  Was there a sudden price jump in the book?  I ask as that CGC price was above what I'd seen that book going for leading up to the auction.  The CGC seller must be happy with that sale.

4 minutes ago, Lucky Baru said:

Anyone notice the ending price difference on the Voldy 9.8 Spawn 9 and the CGC 9.8 Spawn 9?  The CGC one went for $101.00 and the Voldy one went for $66.00.  That's a pretty big difference.  The moldy book seemed to be in the sweet spot for what people expect to pay at auction on that book.  Was there a sudden price jump in the book?  I ask as that CGC price was above what I'd seen that book going for leading up to the auction.  The CGC seller must be happy with that sale.

$100 for a Spawn 1 CGC 9.8 is pretty cheap and I'd have not been happy.  Plenty of copies have been selling for $125 - $150 after the new movies announcement came out. 

But I do agree the $35 difference between the two grading companies highlights the reason CGC is still the king.  The difference seems to be getting more significant since people are up in the air as to what direction CBCS is going after being bought out.

7 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

$100 for a Spawn 1 CGC 9.8 is pretty cheap and I'd have not been happy.  Plenty of copies have been selling for $125 - $150 after the new movies announcement came out. 

6-24 sale - 70.00

6-24 sale - 75.00

6-23 sale - 58.00

6-22 sale - 79.99

6-19 sale - 65.00

6-14 sale - 84.99

6-13 sale - 70.00

All cgc 9.8 copies of Spawn #9

Edited by Lucky Baru

4 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

But I do agree the $35 difference between the two grading companies highlights the reason CGC is still the king.  The difference seems to be getting more significant since people are up in the air as to what direction CBCS is going after being bought out.

Maybe that explains the difference.hm

3 minutes ago, Lucky Baru said:

6-24 sale - 70.00

6-24 sale - 75.00

6-23 sale - 58.00

6-22 sale - 79.99

6-19 sale - 65.00

6-14 sale - 84.99

6-13 sale - 70.00

I'm not seeing any of these CGC 9.8 sales when I do a search for Spawn 1 CGC 9.8.  The GPA 90 day is at $126 and trending up with last sale of $150. 

Whoops - you said Spawn 9.  My bad.

yea - $100 for a non newsstand Spawn 9 would be a killer price to get.

Edited by 1Cool