• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!
3 3

847 posts in this topic

The  EC  Big  Dog

Mad  #1

No  front  cover,   and  one  other  serious issue.  
Interior  is  complete,   and  solid...except!

Maybe  20  years  ago,    a  large  collection  emerged  in  Detroit,   maybe  1200  books  or  better,   and  every  blessed
one of  them  was  double whipstitched  through  the  entire  spine...both  directions...with  colored  yarn.    Swear  to  heaven, 
YARN.  I  had  a  few  of  these  from  Lunatic  Lowgrade  Guy  a  couple   years  back,  some of  you  may  remember. 

This  copy  must've  come  from   that  batch,   and  somebody  has  removed  the yarn  since  then. 

Even  like  this,   I'm asking  $100

4GOn1mY.jpg

FS5mZUn.jpg

Just now, Robot Man said:

They are. He’s reading them first... any toying with us huh Rick?

A legion  of  friends.   I  am  surrounded by  a LEGION   of  friends.   
Sigh...

Combat Casey 33

Just  like  the  last one,  but  gorgeous  throughout.

Asking  $90   SOLD  PER  PM!

Fgqw9hs.jpg

NAQiepY.jpg

flyQoQb.jpg

xvps91R.jpg

Edited by catrick339
The right scan helps

Terry-Toons  mystery  issue

No front  cover,  otherwise  beautiful. 

I've got it narrowed  down,   I'm pretty  confident  this  is  between issues  38  and  49

Asking  $5  SOLD!

CTD59vF.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Captain Marvel  Adventures 30

EDIT:  THIS  WAS  ORIGINALLY  LISTED  AS  ISSUE  20,  NOT  30 

My  bad,  folks. 

Centerfold missing.  This  is one of  the issues that has half-wraps  in  the  front  half  of the book,  so  the  
page  count  is  weird.  I'm  coming up  with  28  pages  front  half,   22  in  the rear  half,  so  it  appears
that  there's  a  half  wrap missing  up  front  too.  Cover  is  quite nice, small brown  stain  BC  
otherwise  sharp,

Asking  $20

d9AQ8E9.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Captain Marvel  Adventures 20

Centerfold missing.  This  is one of  the issues that has half-wraps  in  the  front  half  of the book,  so  the  
page  count  is  weird.  I'm  coming up  with  28  pages  front  half,   22  in  the rear  half,  so  it  appears
that  there's  a  half  wrap missing  up  front  too.  Cover  is  quite nice, small brown  stain  BC  
otherwise  sharp,

Asking  $20

d9AQ8E9.jpg

Take

Captain Marvel  Adventures 20

otherwise  sharp,

Asking  $20

d9AQ8E9.jpg

issue 30, not 20

Eerie  Adventures  #1  

One-shot  from  Ziff Davis

Coverless  complete

Plenty  of  wear  and  dogears,   split  lower spine on first  three  wraps,   smaller  as  they  go in. First  wrap  loose,  rusty  staples  
with  a  touch  of  migration upper. 

Asking  $20

wZJnHRC.jpg

2 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Rick, I messed up so I will honor my take...  (And I'm the one's who's been drinking...:devil:)

Not  necessary,   that  was my  mistake.   You're under   NO  obligation  if  you  don't  want it. 

Eerie  Adventures  #1  

One-shot  from  Ziff Davis

Coverless  complete

Plenty  of  wear  and  dogears,   split  lower spine on first  three  wraps,   smaller  as  they  go in. First  wrap  loose,  rusty  staples  
with  a  touch  of  migration upper. 

Asking  $20

wZJnHRC.jpg

Can I trade the Cap for this one?