• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!
3 3

847 posts in this topic

Witty Comics 2

Two centerfolds missing

Small split  lower  spine,  two more   center  folds  are  loose. 

Asking $5  SOLD!

1a0IUxu.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Sensation Comics   mystery  issue

Centerfold  ONLY

So  there's  Max,   baking  a  birthday  cake  for Sargon.  Things  go badly,  and  hilarity  ensues.  Eventually  hoods  get  beaten up,  lol

EDIT: CORNER OFF UPPER  RH  FIRST  PAGE

Asking  $5

6DnBeBv.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Action  Comics 55  

Several  centerfolds out,   I  make it  to  be  eight of  them  or  so  missing,

Cover  is  hanging  onto  the upper  staple  by  a  sliver,  nearly  all  of  the  spine is split  with  chips  out  along it  to boot,  other  chips
out  here  and  there.  Superman,  Congo  Bill,  and  Zatara  stories  are  complete,  32 total pages  total  inside.  

Looks nice in   a mylar,   and that  spine  is  BEGGING  for  a  long piece of  archival  tape. 

Grab a war cover for  a  reasonable  price. 

Asking  $60  SOLD!

QsmKH7i.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Action  Comics 55  

Several  centerfolds out,   I  make it  to  be  eight of  them  or  so  missing,

Cover  is  hanging  onto  the upper  staple  by  a  sliver,  nearly  all  of  the  spine is split  with  chips  out  along it  to boot,  other  chips
out  here  and  there.  Superman,  Congo  Bill,  and  Zatara  stories  are  complete,  32 total pages  total  inside.  

Looks nice in   a mylar,   and that  spine  is  BEGGING  for  a  long piece of  archival  tape. 

Grab a war cover for  a  reasonable  price. 

Asking  $60

QsmKH7i.jpg

taake