• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's 2 for 1 Signature Series sale
16 16

578 posts in this topic

My last "old school"  that I think fits the request.

House of Mystery #290 CGC 9.6 s/s Joe Kubert - $345  (white pages) SOLD! to Dork Buzz

Purchased directly from old school CGC message boards member, Nik over 10+ years ago.

If anyone remembers Nik, he was legendary.  Still missed to his day. Books he would put in the threads were EPIC.

Tied w/just one other for top spot.   Recent blue label 9.6 sold at $220 this month.

This is also my only Joe Kubert s/s 

hom290.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

2 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Good choice on that MT #5----that's actually my favorite cover (thumbsu

So many goodness to choose from. Definitely need a Nick Cardy upgrade from my aquaman. Just low funds from being wiped on acquiring an Archie Goodwin signed book, Gil Kane signed, and a Michael Esposito .

The ONLY other old school that I can think of are just a spattering of my 9.8 s/s Carmine Infantino FLASH comics.

There really wasn't too much interest in those during my last couple sales threads, so I'll probably hold those for now.

2 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

The ONLY other old school that I can think of are just a spattering of my 9.8 s/s Carmine Infantino FLASH comics.

There really wasn't too much interest in those during my last couple sales threads, so I'll probably hold those for now.

Please send me these via dm if you don't post