• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone please explain this CGC grade?
1 1

33 posts in this topic

I thought if the grade was low enough, they didn't put it in a purple label?  It looks a little worse than the 6.5 we were discussing last week.

17 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

There's always weird stuff going on with this particular book for whatever reason! Spider roaches, terrible signature placing, fishy eBay listings, severe color fading etc...

I blame greggy.

22 minutes ago, Knightsofold said:

Are there any other examples of blue labels with trimming?

I do not have a trimmed blue label, but I do have an ASM 129 CGC 3.0 that looks just as good from the front :) it has a bit of a spine split that isn't that noticeable inside the cgc case ;) 

3 minutes ago, october said:

Trimmed books don't go in blue labels as far as I know. Like someone else said I think it's a quality control error. Call cgc and they will probably buy the book or talk to the owner to have it resubmitted.

I don't know. Maybe they just oughta leave it the way it is. Kind of a shrine to all the bulls--- in the world hm

17 hours ago, Marwood & I said:

I don't know. Maybe they just oughta leave it the way it is. Kind of a shrine to all the bulls--- in the world hm

Only one Towering Inferno fan in tonight then I see :sorry:

Capture.PNG.87bb782eb9c670c28bdcde554f4a0ff6.PNG