• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Victory Comics

24 posts in this topic

My only copy I mentioned in your WTB thread.  I have thought about going after the other 3 but other wants get in the way.  #1 does seem most available.  But here is my #4 - bought raw and probably should have had the tear seals opened by Matt (not sure how much it would impact the grade).  

Good luck on the run.

1401132025231.jpg.7e4bcb92894a356846568344e43b8097.jpg

2 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

Vivid colors on that copy.

No kidding, I remember seeing it in the sales forum, jaw dropping. I recall Bedrock having a super sharp Issue 2 for sale, Comcav scooped it up immediately!

11 hours ago, PKJ said:

Not sure who all was  watching but nice little set just ended on Ebay. First time I have seen issue #3 for sale in years.

@Straw-Man I was wondering if that set was the set BP sold here a few ago - can't remember what his books graded.  Adam is a great seller.  

Did you win any of them?

Edited by telerites

44 minutes ago, telerites said:

@Straw-Man I was wondering if that set was the set BP sold here a few ago - can't remember what his books graded.  Adam is a great seller.  

Did you win any of them?

I got #3. I was under bidder on #1 and 4th or 5th on #2 but did not swing hard at them.

11 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

I got the 1 off the ‘bay. 

BE7811E9-C12E-4BF2-B0B7-CA9AAB007CC3.jpeg

Congrats I was right under you with the 874 feedback. I felt that price was really good for it but wanted to double down on the 3rd issue so held off running you up any more on it.