• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicConnect Feb 2018 auction
5 5

365 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, entalmighty1 said:

For some reason, I didn't get the Session 3 2/2 email...can someone forward that to me?  I'll provide my email through a PM. :foryou: 

I don't think there was a Session 3 2/2 e-mail.  I think Session 4 picks up where Session 3 1/2 ends.

1 minute ago, entalmighty1 said:
13 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

I don't think there was a Session 3 2/2 e-mail.  I think Session 4 picks up where Session 3 1/2 ends.

If that's the case, they skipped a bunch of Tec's.

You're right!  I think what screwed them up is that the title to the Session 3 1/2 e-mail includes "(Black Panther - Fantastic Four)"  The Session 4 e-mail then starts in the middle of the Fantastic Fours.  So, clearly there is a missing e-mail that should start in the middle of the Detectives and end in the middle of the FFs.

8 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

You're right!  I think what screwed them up is that the title to the Session 3 1/2 e-mail includes "(Black Panther - Fantastic Four)"  The Session 4 e-mail then starts in the middle of the Fantastic Fours.  So, clearly there is a missing e-mail that should start in the middle of the Detectives and end in the middle of the FFs.

I asked them and they sent it to me.  I tried to cut and paste it in, but the software blocked it.  I'll see if they let me PM it.

1 minute ago, Jaydogrules said:

Both Action 23's went strong:

2.5- $11,311

6.5- $37,500 :whatthe:

-J.

Yeah, the price on the 6.5 may be the most surprising result so far.  I don't know whether the winner thinks it can be upgraded or just really wanted a copy. 

Maybe ... I see on GPA that a Conserved 6.5 went for $21,500 in Dec 2016.  Didn't realize this book had taken off to that extent.

Edited by Sqeggs
Typo