• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, tv horror said:

How's it going guys? 

On a sad note we lost the beautiful Julie Adams recently at the age of 92 the Creature must be gutted. Rest in peace Miss Adams and thank you for such a wonderful career.

images.jpg

She was a pretty lady and I’m glad she had a nice long lifetime

On 2/4/2019 at 7:28 PM, tv horror said:

I never got Miss Adams autograph I am more a monster guy and just got the creature actors, however it was nice seeing her in other genre shows such as Lost and Kolchak the Night stalker episode Mr R.I.N.G.

Hope all is well for you Maurice? Here's something to bring you a smile! :wink:

I do love me some Elvira.<3 As for myself Gnasher I'm still busy looking after my big sister so I will be doing spot checks on how the thread is going, thanks for asking. I've now reached the big 60 and I can tell you I feel more like a 6 years old, I can't complain life's been good to me. I celebrated the day by just chilling, no fancy parties for me I had my Spider-man birthday card and a Florance cake topped by Superman flying. 

On 2/4/2019 at 8:12 AM, Gnasher said:

Spot the "deliberate" mistake in this ad, that appeared in Blazing Combat #4. I can't ever remember seeing these Monster Drag Racer kits in the UK.

RCO063.png

Which monster is which? As for them being on sale in the U.K the re-issues made it to the local comic shops. So I'll leave it to this guy to repeat my sentiment.

6 hours ago, tv horror said:

I do love me some Elvira.<3 As for myself Gnasher I'm still busy looking after my big sister so I will be doing spot checks on how the thread is going, thanks for asking. I've now reached the big 60 and I can tell you I feel more like a 6 years old, I can't complain life's been good to me. I celebrated the day by just chilling, no fancy parties for me I had my Spider-man birthday card and a Florance cake topped by Superman flying. 

A belated happy birthday, Maurice. (thumbsu It's when you reach 61 you start feeling your age. :wink:

Take care, and will keep the spot warm for ya!

As I was absent recently I missed all the tributes to Stan Lee upon his death so here is my thank you to "The Man". 

rs-182932-154668845.thumb.jpg.d1204f0d54d2dcfb7c5bc8c40f4db8c5.jpg

You made many a dark hour light,

With Spidey always ready for a fight,

Those villains liked to spread their gloom,

From Doc Ock to the fearsome Dr Doom,

How I enjoyed all your heroes plight.

Thank you Steve and Stan for enriching my childhood hours, may you both rest in peace.:foryou:

On 2/7/2019 at 4:38 AM, tv horror said:

Csm0noYUAAAK4yq.jpg.a82641f8314f2d18ae7e9ac2cfb47f28.jpg

When I reach 61 and I just see Elvira as just another horror host! Then I'll know I'm past it, as for now hubba hubba.<3<3

Look at those BALLOONS...I wonder do they make squeaky noises when you rub them?:bigsmile:

Which set of balloons? :bigsmile:

On 2/4/2019 at 3:12 AM, Gnasher said:

Spot the "deliberate" mistake in this ad, that appeared in Blazing Combat #4. I can't ever remember seeing these Monster Drag Racer kits in the UK.

RCO063.png

Don't know if they those mistakes were "deliberate" or not but:

1.  Dracula and Frankenstein descriptions are under the wrong photos.

2.  The Wolf Man vehicle was not called the "Wolfwagon".  It was simply called "Wolf Man's Wagon".

Edited by pemart1966