• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, tv horror said:

I've been getting some angry emails demanding that I show the Hulk kit, strange enough they all seem to be signed B.Banner?

images (5).jpg

images.jpg

download.jpg

22675368837_2.jpg

Notice that they had planned to do a Fantastic four line on the comic advert.

That's not the original Aurora Hulk head...

"More of the Fantastic Four.."?  They hadn't done ANY of the Fantastic Four!!!

23 hours ago, tv horror said:

As I was absent recently I missed all the tributes to Stan Lee upon his death so here is my thank you to "The Man". 

rs-182932-154668845.thumb.jpg.d1204f0d54d2dcfb7c5bc8c40f4db8c5.jpg

You made many a dark hour light,

With Spidey always ready for a fight,

Those villains liked to spread their gloom,

From Doc Ock to the fearsome Dr Doom,

How I enjoyed all your heroes plight.

Thank you Steve and Stan for enriching my childhood hours, may you both rest in peace.:foryou:

Glad to have you back mrHorror👏👏👍

7 hours ago, tv horror said:

Then again have a look at this transformation from An American werewolf in London, caution there is a bare bottom on display.

That Special Brew is lethal stuff! lol

I do like AAWIL though, still good to watch today.(thumbsu

Edited by Gnasher

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

This was a good movie for transformations too.

Believe it or not but this is based on Little red riding Hood, what would Alan Moore think of that! Have you seen his take on the Grimm tales "Lost girls" as the great Frankie Howerd would say "Oh Er Missus!":bigsmile: I had to take a COLD COLD shower after than read.:devil:

51Sf+TapRZL.jpg

On 2/10/2019 at 4:25 AM, tv horror said:

I came across this video earlier and was amazed at John Byrnes collection, look at all that goodness. 

I was never a fan of Byrne's art myself but he seems a nice guy, clearly steeped in comic knowledge and history. And what a studio!

You have a great thread here guys. I know I only drop in once in a while but it's always full of entertaining stuff :headbang:

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.0652d7a3298a0dd397f155d7ab96bd8e.jpg1920154779_s-l1600(1).thumb.jpg.deaba773e4654f8e238b27aa63ea9897.jpgs-l225.jpg.7e2ac7cf222133e8049fc7eb92f465a7.jpg

In honour of Marwoods visit I give you the Rolykins! These were released around 1965 and were fun little toys. I had many a fun filled time having little roly battles between my superhero duo and the Daleks I still have my silver Dalek but no box (Tardis lol) So let's ROLL!

P.S Batman and Robin should lay off the fast food it's not good for their boyish figures.:devil:

DfzwNVwXcAE3YaI.jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

Edited by tv horror