• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, Mike Scott said:

10K. 

Wow is that the going price, I would imagine that the paint pots would have dried up by now or at the very least evaporated. So would it still be mint?  Then you would also have to be careful it's the real deal as it would be very easy to fake. Why it just so happens I have a few thousand in my back shed, tell you what Mike, seeing as I know you I'll let you have one for 5K, interested? 

GreenSpanishHoneybee-size_restricted.gif

Live from the Coco Chanel fashion centre we have Miss I.M.Creech who we can see is modelling the latest design in Lipstick and nail polish. Miss Creech has swam the whole way from Florida proving that even the harsh environment of the swamps can do little to tarnish the full gloss effect of the reds. 

download.jpg.bfecaed692de43d349560bd40aaa7931.jpg

"Isn't she lovely" 

s-l1600 (4).jpg

3 hours ago, tv horror said:

Wow is that the going price, I would imagine that the paint pots would have dried up by now or at the very least evaporated. So would it still be mint?  Then you would also have to be careful it's the real deal as it would be very easy to fake. Why it just so happens I have a few thousand in my back shed, tell you what Mike, seeing as I know you I'll let you have one for 5K, interested? 

If you've got one of those "can't tell it from a real thing" fakes, I'll take it off your hands (for considerably less than 10K, of course). :takeit: