• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

How about a GIANT squid ?? that is pretty horrifying ,... not as scary as Moby but still darn scary ....

from my Brave and the Bold 1-24 run......

DSCN3723 - Edited.jpg

Very nice collection and EYE appealing run I did not know that Brave and the bold did not start with Batman, is the Viking Prince Valiant or a knock off?  

7 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

ummmm.........this cover is frightening..........:$

Image result for cracked magazine tiger woods

You're right there is something disturbing about the art, hey Tiger are we HEADing out now. That's what I call a HEADliner of the CLUB.:bigsmile:

There is another thread going on right now about how comics are so expensive that it is pricing people out of collecting them, and this is true but a person can still get Gold Key comics like many pictured in this thread like twighlite zone for a fair price

30 minutes ago, FoggyNelson said:

There is another thread going on right now about how comics are so expensive that it is pricing people out of collecting them, and this is true but a person can still get Gold Key comics like many pictured in this thread like twighlite zone for a fair price

I agree wholeheartedly with you Foggy I love great artwork and have always been attracted to some fantastic covers not just for their value, but to have a copy to admire, okay it might be "drek" I don't care it is just nice to have and collect.  As soon as this madness over TV and Movie 1st appearances dies down even they will be drek well not dollar copies but back to were they where before they gained value. Thanks for the reply. 

14 hours ago, tv horror said:

Very nice collection and EYE appealing run I did not know that Brave and the bold did not start with Batman, is the Viking Prince Valiant or a knock off?

The DC comics Viking Prince was an original character, one of three introduced in B & B #1 , the other two were Silent Knight and Golden Gladiator

they had some great colorful covers in the 1-24 run........

PS: Movie in the works ... :nyah: just kidding...