• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

i like your #1 pick ,... i have always been fascinated by the Zulu wars and especially the battles of Isandlwana and Rourke's Drift.......

I still have my playset and still do little reenactments with this 1/72 scale set, Stanley Baker and Michael Caine were brilliant in this movie. 

ESCI-Rorkes-Drift1.jpg.dc3ea712d26a3de10ff17d351a324422.jpg

On 4/26/2018 at 1:26 PM, tv horror said:

My top five movies:

1/ Zulu (1964) I've watched that about 40 times never get tired of it.

2/ Dr X (1932) Great early horror movie and it has Fay Wray and Lionel Atwill plus the Moon killer. 

3/ Where eagles dare (1968) Clint vs 300 Nazi's what more could you want.

4/ Batman (1966) movie Nuff said 

5/ I'm going to cheat here as I love both the Universal monsters 30's-40's and the early Hammer studios movies, classic horror at its best. If pushed Lugosi's Dracula (1931)<3.

:headbang:

Excellent choices tvHorror‼️‼️‼️☝️An you have 66 Batman inthere too??

On 4/26/2018 at 1:26 PM, tv horror said:

My top five movies:

1/ Zulu (1964) I've watched that about 40 times never get tired of it.

2/ Dr X (1932) Great early horror movie and it has Fay Wray and Lionel Atwill plus the Moon killer. 

3/ Where eagles dare (1968) Clint vs 300 Nazi's what more could you want.

4/ Batman (1966) movie Nuff said 

5/ I'm going to cheat here as I love both the Universal monsters 30's-40's and the early Hammer studios movies, classic horror at its best. If pushed Lugosi's Dracula (1931)<3.

:headbang:

All good choices.

With top classics for me you will see a pattern sort of. :smile:

1. Casablanca

2. Maltese Falcon

3. Big Sleep

4. The African Queen

5.  Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein.

Could watch the above movies and never get tired of them.

1 hour ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

All good choices.

With top classics for me you will see a pattern sort of. :smile:

1. Casablanca

2. Maltese Falcon

3. Big Sleep

4. The African Queen

5.  Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein.

Could watch the above movies and never get tired of them.

What PART of the Frankenstein monster was Bogie?:bigsmile: Oh I get it you said PATTERN.:bigsmile:

While that's a great theme I always had a fondest for his "007" theme if anything captures 007 it was this theme and I'd love for them to bring it back into the latest movies, just close your eyes and you can SEE Bond fighting his way through the bad guys.

Edited by tv horror

10 hours ago, tv horror said:

Look what I got today and not a penny in royalties it's a mask of me and my cronies from my E.C days, although I much prefer my television appearance,  oh boy it's fantastic what they can do with make-up these days.:bigsmile:

witchmasks1_large.jpg.53e9226a12a9c33d4e6328b239e78bd2.jpg

Mask on left looks Gene Wilder from Young Frankenstein ??‼️

1 hour ago, FoggyNelson said:

TvHorror....What do you think of Young Frankenstein ⁉️Is pretty funny?‼️

It's a favorite of mine and as you say very funny especially Eyegore as for the sizzling HOT Bride kudos to Miss Kahn. I have this set of 12" figures and the detail is very accurate right down to the writing on Igors hand. 

images.jpg.7b4877fd28324dd4d909dc5277c7d6f0.jpg1__SG9PrSir5eCGgBQV4oQEA.jpeg.bbf1e898a01907cab6f9e5b7a513953c.jpeg

20 hours ago, tv horror said:

While that's a great theme I always had a fondest for his "007" theme if anything captures 007 it was this theme and I'd love for them to bring it back into the latest movies, just close your eyes and you can SEE Bond fighting his way through the bad guys.

GREAT music !! i have been listening to this for a few days now and the song is ringing in my head still at night !!!