• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

@tv horror did you see this movie at the theatre as a kid ??, i read one time ALL of the kids from the movie (all grown up) were at the SDCC together signing autographs...

i met the cowboy kid at the Motor City Comic Con here in Michigan a couple years ago ,...he is 55 yrs old now i think......

Image result for willy wonka

3 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

@tv horror did you see this movie at the theatre as a kid ??, i read one time ALL of the kids from the movie (all grown up) were at the SDCC together signing autographs...

i met the cowboy kid at the Motor City Comic Con here in Michigan a couple years ago ,...he is 55 yrs old now i think......

Image result for willy wonka

Never warmed to this movie, Gene Wilder was all right but that's it nothing appealing and I didn't even get a golden ticket. There was just something odd about it that I couldn't place I can't for the life of me tell you what it was, just odd? Saying that I did hear something bizarre about the --script which was maybe the reason I did not like the movie.

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/little-known-sci-fi-fact-incredibly-filthy-joke-hidden-willy-wonka

Edited by tv horror

16 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

1508898043_OLBox(1).jpg.b7d0b2af1ce4c32668f5ed363608f9db.jpg

unopened wax boxes are so cool ,.. i bet this one is worth a pretty penny .....

Love it! When I have the funds I want to try and get my hands on some unopened packs or even a box of Topp's Monster Initials from 1974 (thumbsu I figure Mars Attacks is out of the realm of possibility at this point.

11 hours ago, tv horror said:

Never warmed to this movie, Gene Wilder was all right but that's it nothing appealing and I didn't even get a golden ticket. There was just something odd about it that I couldn't place I can't for the life of me tell you what it was, just odd? Saying that I did hear something bizarre about the ---script which was maybe the reason I did not like the movie.

I was only 11 when i saw this movie ,.. so i didn't get any of the subversive stuff and i loved it.........

On 5/17/2018 at 12:32 AM, Kramerica said:

Love it! When I have the funds I want to try and get my hands on some unopened packs or even a box of Topp's Monster Initials from 1974 (thumbsu I figure Mars Attacks is out of the realm of possibility at this point.

I just want the packs for the gum?

On 5/15/2018 at 4:56 PM, tv horror said:

What about THE greatest sci-fi show from the sixties the one and only Outer limits.<3 The series ran for three years and featured some iconic monsters and creatures in very imaginative ways and a cast list of icons in their own right. Shatner, Nimoy, Culp, West and the list goes on. This both scared me (which I love by the way ) and entertained me and helped guide me into my love of television horror. I have many a fond memory of sitting on my father's knee watching these as a child. :headbang:

1508898043_OLBox(1).jpg.b7d0b2af1ce4c32668f5ed363608f9db.jpgimages.jpg.2dd497ae331515e404abaa81ce1c9e46.jpg1787016789_images(2).jpg.b909c401c2e1640b55aedfe6e304cf35.jpg584119.jpg.fab41c13cb0b75ef73b70ac00674764f.jpg691943.jpg.869adfd2ef4afba7d293157d89257da3.jpg 

I thought you might want a #1 to go along with the group:

ol1.thumb.JPG.69d17146c9463bb31e1a00f4dcd556b6.JPG

I have never once seen the "Adams Family" 

we never got that station back when it was on and have never watched a rerun either.....

but we all sung a song back in grade school that went like this....

(sung to the addams family tune)

(da da dadupe,..snap fingers twice)

The Addams family started.. ...

and uncle Fester farted...... 

the family is retarded.......

the Addams family ...

(da da dadupe,..snap fingers twice)

their house looks like a museum.....

it smells like petrified bm

they all like to scream.....

the Addams family...

Edited by 1950's war comics

20 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

We also had this little ditty in grade school,,,

sung to the tune of "Batman"

Jingle bells 

Batman smell

Robin laid an egg.. 

the Batmobile 

has lost a wheel 

and the Joker got away-ay 

I remember this one but not the other one??

On 5/14/2018 at 6:22 PM, 1950's war comics said:

I think this is a sweet little surfing horror comic !!

Image result for house of mystery 247

I have a thing for surfing covers , and surfing itself , they are not that common (except for the Silver Surfer covers)

here is another one .....

Image result for richie rich comic 60

Edited by 1950's war comics