• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

On 8/23/2018 at 8:02 PM, 1950's war comics said:

Wow that is insane 

Super-Sized Pez lol 

?‼️ for the collector who has almost everything , a giant sized Frankenstein pez

i hope they have a big pole barn to store everything??‼️?

Just now, tv horror said:

Yippee the great and wise Marwood has decided to grace our poor little thread, welcome aboard and like a bad Chinese curry please come back.:foryou:

Poor little thread? At 73 in pages Maurice I'd say it's a roaring success mate :headbang:

13 minutes ago, tv horror said:

s-l300.jpg

The bloke fighting Gorgo's pretty big isn't he. Even though he doesn't seem to have any feet. Who makes his clothes do you think? 

1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:
17 minutes ago, tv horror said:

s-l300.jpg

The bloke fighting Gorgo's pretty big isn't he. Even though he doesn't seem to have any feet. Who makes his clothes do you think? 

And where does he go for a poop? Unless there's a giants toilet roll factory down the road, I'd imagine he'd have to use a tent or something. Imagine the mess afterwards.  Pretty shocking I bet. They never cover this stuff do they, in the comics I mean. Where do the giants poop, and what do they wipe their arses on afterwards? 

Epilogue: The World Shaker sheds his load. No wonder the world shook. Lets face it, it'd be enormous

2 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
9 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
25 minutes ago, tv horror said:

s-l300.jpg

And where does he go for a poop? Unless there's a giants toilet roll factory down the road, I'd imagine he'd have to use a tent or something. Imagine the mess afterwards.  Pretty shocking I bet. They never cover this stuff do they, in the comics I mean. Where do the giants poop, and what do they wipe their arses on afterwards? 

Epilogue: The World Shaker sheds his load. No wonder the world shook. Lets face it, it'd be enormous

"Mum, there's a massive brown thing in the garden. It's bigger than the shed!"

"Stop mucking about Billy. There's no such thi- SWEET JESUS WHAT'S THAT!"

"I told you Mum.  What's that smell?"

"Oh"

8 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
14 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
20 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
36 minutes ago, tv horror said:

s-l300.jpg

"Mum, there's a massive brown thing in the garden. It's bigger than the shed!"

"Stop mucking about Billy. There's no such thi- SWEET JESUS WHAT'S THAT!"

"I told you Mum.  What's that smell?"

"Oh

"Hi honey, I'm hom-JESUS, what's that smell! You been cooking them kidney beans again Daphne?"

"Oh Dave,  thank God you're home!"

"Dad, come look! The World Shaker took a dump in the garden!"

"What!"

"Oh Dave, the council say they won't touch it. What are we going to do!"

"Can we keep it Dad, can we, can we?"

"Would you shut up Billy for a minute so I can think! What a day this is turning into. First the car, then Barry at work and now you're telling me the World Shaker's had a poop on my lawn!"

"Wait til you see what he did to the tent Dad!"