• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

This and the posts that followed, very nice. :golfclap: Thanks for sharing. (thumbsu

Of course they would have to go a long way to match the quality of Harvey Comics' Jigsaw....:ph34r: :smirk:

Jigsaw harvey 1.jpg

I purchased a copy of this a couple weeks back and am now considering on completing the run; only one more to go lol

Edited by Gnasher

8 hours ago, tv horror said:

To add to that I also have these volumes also from IDW.<3 Volume 5 is not out yet until near my birthday so I'll give you three guesses what this guy is getting for his 60th God willing.:preach:

Would it be....?

Image result for pair of slippers

@tv horror mrTv I never did read the daily Spider-Man strips in the newspapers so you post above gave me a great idea ?‼️

I think I will get those books someday or better yet go to my local library an see if they have them‼️‼️???

thanks again mrTv?

1 hour ago, FoggyNelson said:

@tv horror mrTv I never did read the daily Spider-Man strips in the newspapers so you post above gave me a great idea ?‼️

I think I will get those books someday or better yet go to my local library an see if they have them‼️‼️???

thanks again mrTv?

Pm me your name and address and I'll send you these copies for free, yes FREE all the way from the Emerald isle. 

s-l1600.jpg

s-l400.jpg

1 hour ago, FoggyNelson said:

thanks again mrTv?

Pm me your name and address and I'll send you these copies for free, yes FREE all the way from the Emerald isle. 

Edited by tv horror

13 hours ago, Gnasher said:
22 hours ago, tv horror said:

To add to that I also have these volumes also from IDW.<3 Volume 5 is not out yet until near my birthday so I'll give you three guesses what this guy is getting for his 60th God willing.:preach:

Would it be....?

Image result for pair of slippers

I'm thinking more in the line of this present and if it comes true I won't make it to 61.:devil:

XMAS1_600x.png

3 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Charlton's cover poses for Thunderbolt make me wonder whether Peter Cannon has noticed his skates have been  stolen: Doesn't bode well for him solving crimes imo.

How on Earth could you take a guy dressed like that seriously?:bigsmile:

images (1).jpg

images.jpg