• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

Kareem landed a big blow foot into Lee's chest                           and now they sell modern day t-shirts from that movie scene (movie "Game of Death ) 

Image result for kareem abdul jabbar bruce lee footprint on chest                                             Image result for kareem abdul jabbar bruce lee footprint on chest

Edited by 1950's war comics

Of course Bruce Lee wins the battle (pictured) ,,, but he died in real life during the filming,  they pieced together the movie using over 100 hours of footage  and a couple of stand ins for other scenes,,,,,

Image result for kareem abdul jabbar bruce lee footprint on chest

Edited by 1950's war comics

5 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

grasshopper..

Good evening Mr Phelps! Your mission should you choose to accept it is to find and destroy those pesky Grasshoppers. If you or any of your team should get caught or killed then the secretary of state will disavow any knowledge of your mission...As always RUN for your life this tape is packed with a high puff of smoke.

mission-impossible-tape-2316.jpg

images (1).jpg

1 hour ago, 1950's war comics said:

Kareem landed a big blow foot into Lee's chest                           and now they sell modern day t-shirts from that movie scene (movie "Game of Death ) 

Image result for kareem abdul jabbar bruce lee footprint on chest                                             Image result for kareem abdul jabbar bruce lee footprint on chest

That's a LIE it was me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

featured-8-625x352.jpg

On 10/16/2018 at 7:22 PM, 1950's war comics said:

@bronze johnny i ,like your avatar !! a key war comic ! one that i was unable to get and now priced out of my range ,,, i have a bunch of the SSWS dinosaur covers but not the first one ...

War comics with key classic covers are starting to catch on , there are not too many keys but they are getting much pricier these days ...

Thanks 1950's war comics! SSWS 90 is one of my favorite Big 5 books and finding the right copy for my collecting taste was quite difficult. The story reminds me of the '50s Land Unknown film. Also captures the "lost world" genre with a '60s blend of awesome DC war stories. Let me recommend the modern miniseries that kicked off with a great Neal Adams cover:

IMG_3952.JPG.463e35898d1b97e16a9574d525b37ad2.JPG

Edited by bronze johnny

On 10/16/2018 at 3:24 PM, tv horror said:

If you like trading cards and some mix-up artwork there's always the Universal monsters illustrated set of cards, yes I like them.<3

1825882325_download(2).jpg.5afa65910948f726e5ad3bd1c802a211.jpg

images (1).jpg

download (1).jpg

images.jpg

One of my favorite card sets!