• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, tv horror said:

I like to collect unusual Frankenstein covers especially if they appear on NORMAL magazine covers.<3 What do you think is this ODD?:roflmao:

We think you're nuts!!!!

Young Frankenstein Vinyl Idolz â Bonecos de Vinil do Filme O Jovem Frankenstein de Mel Brooks

12 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

@tv horror

In the spirit of the upcoming Halloween season.

what are your 5 favorite Universal Monster movies?

Also what order are your top 5 Universal Monsters?

You fiend! That must be the hardest question I've EVER been asked.

1/ Frankenstein This will always be my top pick

2/ Bride of Frankenstein

3/ Dracula

4/ The Mummy

5/ The Wolfman

It's the same order as favourites.(worship)

5 minutes ago, bronze johnny said:

Picked this up this fantastic Anderson print recently and love it. Seeing a classic '79 sci-fi horror through a '50s lens:

IMG_3927.PNG.fe93479c92d7e09f40507fc45735b95d.PNG

Welcome to our thread Johnny the only rule is that you leave your brain at the door. As for a 50's feel did you know that the storyline is based on this 1958 movie "It...The Terror from beyond space!" I like your poster and I'm sure it will display well on your wall.(thumbsu 

download.jpg

Just now, tv horror said:

Welcome to our thread Johnny the only rule is that you leave your brain at the door. As for a 50's feel did you know that the storyline is based on this 1958 movie "It...The Terror from beyond space!" I like your poster and I'm sure it will display well on your wall.(thumbsu 

download.jpg

Thanks tv horror! 

"It, The Terror from Beyond" is a favorite of mine! Remember seeing it as a kid and it was scary. It's one of those '50s sci-fi horrors that doesn't get a lot of play. Svengoolie needs to have it on his show.

I like your top 5 Universal Horror list. Here's a list of classic horror movies that TCM is playing this month:

https://bloody-disgusting.com/tv/3521003/heres-turner-classic-movies-halloween-programming-schedule-october-2018/

Finally getting around to seeing Lon Chaney's films: The Unknown; The Penalty; and The Monster (seen the Phantom of the Opera and Unholy Three of course). Chaney was an incredible actor in addition to his gifted ability to create fantastic make-up for his many faces. Really amazing talent who would have played Dracula had he not died. Makes me wonder if Chaney would have played all the Universal Monsters if he had lived.

This is a fantastic thread tv horror! 

13 minutes ago, bronze johnny said:

This is a fantastic thread tv horror! 

Anybody who likes Lon Chaney is A-OK in my books. I'm also pleased that you went to the trouble of seeking out Chaney's more obscure movies, as for TCM they always show some great movies around this time and used to publish little pamphlets on what was going to be shown. 

q6gbmd48l0r9mb4q.jpg