• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, tv horror said:

It's what I live for to collect as much horror Sc-fi related stuff as I can before I leave this mortal coil. I especially love printed horror books and magazines and have over 6000 magazines and 1000 books in my collection here in Ireland.

Fantastic! My horror focus has been on statues/figurines, comics, and movie posters. Growing up as a kid and seeing movies like these great ones was great: Horror Express, Island of Terror, Day of the Triffids, Food of the Gods (what's happening with the giant mosquitoes in North Carolina right now), Empire of the Ants, Laserblast, Frogs, Devils Rain, Satans School for Girls, Frankenstein Conquers the World, War of the Gargantuans, Godzilla v. Smog Monster, Megalon (Jet Jaguar will be at WinterCon this year!), Destroy all Monsters, Gamera, Yongary, The Land that Time Forgot...People that Time Forgot, At the Earth's Core (Doug McClure rocks!), Gargoyles, Devil Dog, Hound of Hell, Kingdom of the Spiders (Peaceful Verde Valley by Dorsey Burnette!), Exorcist, Demon Seed, Don't be afraid of the Dark (SSSSaaaaalllllyyyyy!), The Car, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Snowbeast, The Boogens, Grizzly, The Fog, Halloween, He knows you're Alone, Phatasm (1,2,3,4,etc), Piranha, Barracuda, Tentacles, Altered States, Damnation Alley, Warlords of the Twenty-First Century, Dr. Terror, House of Horrors, Phase IV, Blood Beach, C.H.U.D., Nightwing, Green Slime, Carnival of Souls, King Kong Escapes ("the ship! Get the ship!"), Night of the Comet, Night of the Creeps, Maniac, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Terror at 40,000 Feet, Manitou, Incredible Two-Headed Transplant, Earth v. The Spider, Night of the Demon, Omega Man, Planet of the Apes (Conquest, Beneath, Escape, Battle), Day of the Animals, Trilogy of Terror, Black Sabbath, The Flesh Eaters, Brain Eaters, Invaders from Mars (50s and 80s versions), Omen trilogy, Any Ed Wood movie, Dario Argento's movies- especially Demons, Evil Dead (2 & 3), Battle Beneath the Earth, 20 Million Miles to Earth, Valley of the Gwanji, Sinbad - Golden, Seventh, etc, Jason and the Argonauts, any Steve Reeves movie- especially when he's Hercules, Carrie, Son of Blob, The Sentinal, Rodan, Colossus: Forbin Project, Logans Run, Amityville Horror, It Came From Beneath the Sea, From Hell it Came, Attack of the Giant Leeches, It Conquered the World, The Beginning of the End, Curse of the Black Widow, The Leech Woman, Cult of the Cobra, The Mole People, Journey to the Center of the Earth,  etc. (calling these off the top of my head - but gotta run to dinner). To be continued...

3 hours ago, bronze johnny said:

Fantastic! My horror focus has been on statues/figurines, comics, and movie posters. Growing up as a kid and seeing movies like these great ones was great: Horror Express, Island of Terror, Day of the Triffids, Food of the Gods (what's happening with the giant mosquitoes in North Carolina right now), Empire of the Ants, Laserblast, Frogs, Devils Rain, Satans School for Girls, Frankenstein Conquers the World, War of the Gargantuans, Godzilla v. Smog Monster, Megalon (Jet Jaguar will be at WinterCon this year!), Destroy all Monsters, Gamera, Yongary, The Land that Time Forgot...People that Time Forgot, At the Earth's Core (Doug McClure rocks!), Gargoyles, Devil Dog, Hound of Hell, Kingdom of the Spiders (Peaceful Verde Valley by Dorsey Burnette!), Exorcist, Demon Seed, Don't be afraid of the Dark (SSSSaaaaalllllyyyyy!), The Car, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Snowbeast, The Boogens, Grizzly, The Fog, Halloween, He knows you're Alone, Phatasm (1,2,3,4,etc), Piranha, Barracuda, Tentacles, Altered States, Damnation Alley, Warlords of the Twenty-First Century, Dr. Terror, House of Horrors, Phase IV, Blood Beach, C.H.U.D., Nightwing, Green Slime, Carnival of Souls, King Kong Escapes ("the ship! Get the ship!"), Night of the Comet, Night of the Creeps, Maniac, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Terror at 40,000 Feet, Manitou, Incredible Two-Headed Transplant, Earth v. The Spider, Night of the Demon, Omega Man, Planet of the Apes (Conquest, Beneath, Escape, Battle), Day of the Animals, Trilogy of Terror, Black Sabbath, The Flesh Eaters, Brain Eaters, Invaders from Mars (50s and 80s versions), Omen trilogy, Any Ed Wood movie, Dario Argento's movies- especially Demons, Evil Dead (2 & 3), Battle Beneath the Earth, 20 Million Miles to Earth, Valley of the Gwanji, Sinbad - Golden, Seventh, etc, Jason and the Argonauts, any Steve Reeves movie- especially when he's Hercules, Carrie, Son of Blob, The Sentinal, Rodan, Colossus: Forbin Project, Logans Run, Amityville Horror, It Came From Beneath the Sea, From Hell it Came, Attack of the Giant Leeches, It Conquered the World, The Beginning of the End, Curse of the Black Widow, The Leech Woman, Cult of the Cobra, The Mole People, Journey to the Center of the Earth,  etc. (calling these off the top of my head - but gotta run to dinner). To be continued...

Oh my we've created our own monster!  Bronze Johnny has been born again. What a list and I see that you also love the horror movies made for television. We've got plenty of time to enjoy your list individually on this thread we are a captive audience (we can't leave) and live to learn especially if it involves horror, Karloff, Dell comics and more (that's the fun bit MORE). As for the list of the top of your head you must be a "level headed fellow" just like our beloved Frankenstein monster.:golfclap:

download.jpg

15 hours ago, bronze johnny said:

This is a amazing list ‼️‼️? was it just off the top of your head ⁉️⁉️? between you an mrTV horror we have wealth of monster knowledge in this thread, I have only watched 1/10th of those movies from your list I need see more‼️‼️?

5 hours ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

A favorite cult monster movie.

i saw " War of the Gargantuas " as an 11 year old kid at the theatre , the line to get in was half way around the block ... we sat in the balcony ,... it was a FANTASTIC time ...

1 hour ago, FoggyNelson said:

This is a amazing list ‼️‼️? was it just off the top of your head ⁉️⁉️? between you an mrTV horror we have wealth of monster knowledge in this thread, I have only watched 1/10th of those movies from your list I need see more‼️‼️?

Bad boy Foggy! Now go to the corner of the thread and write "I MUST watch more horror movies."(thumbsu

Edited by tv horror

45 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

i saw " War of the Gargantuas " as an 11 year old kid at the theatre , the line to get in was half way around the block ... we sat in the balcony ,... it was a FANTASTIC time ...

Here is the set of toys and in one of the photos it appears to be them doing the two step?:bigsmile:

XZtx3GHl.jpg

images.jpg

images (1).jpg