• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WONDERCON pic's Please.
1 1

41 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

These are SUPER cool!! Am I mistaken or didn’t these just sell on ebay? The All Star shy of a mil and the Sensation for about 400K right? Nice little markup there. I’m just not sure what to believe anymore these days same buyer won both books?

Yes ebay, to the same buyer (located in Arizona). I asked him about the Wonder Woman 1 from the same collection, but they didn't pursue it.

3 hours ago, Ghastly542454 said:

I picked up this beautiful Strange Adventures #9 which goes perfectly with the Mystery In Space #1 that I picked up at the Yorba Linda Con down the road at the end of January.

4C55E687-CD83-44D0-A8D6-D50391AA23AD.jpeg

Nice! The Mystery in Space #1 is my former copy (lovely front cover, problem on the back IIRC).

1 hour ago, N e r V said:

Cat woman in third picture down was able to get an hourglass figure something that’s not so easy in the current processed food obese era we live in. 

Probably not the healthiest either  but an interesting look nonetheless...

9F89F07E-9D70-4E54-A58C-FF2165E63A58.jpeg

She might be wearing a corset hm

1 hour ago, creaturefan95 said:

She might be wearing a corset hm

I’m sure she is. It’s still an impressive feat since most women couldn’t get that thin looking with the hourglass build.

42 minutes ago, N e r V said:

I’m sure she is. It’s still an impressive feat since most women couldn’t get that thin looking with the hourglass build.

And you where saying nikolai.thumb.jpg.f34d236fce33eae6b02ab6bf3bdf8223.jpg

Just now, woowoo said:

And you where saying nikolai.thumb.jpg.f34d236fce33eae6b02ab6bf3bdf8223.jpg

I resent your shameless torture and disrespectful posting of such a good fine Texan as Mr. Bedrock. 

That clearly is a fake photo since he wouldn’t be caught dead on such a short torso.¬¬

Just now, N e r V said:

I resent your shameless torture and disrespectful posting of such a good fine Texan as Mr. Bedrock. 

That clearly is a fake photo since he wouldn’t be caught dead on such a short torso.¬¬

Its the only thing bedrock has that's not near mint :whistle:

Wonder

15 hours ago, Ghastly542454 said:

The Mystery In Space #1 came from Ted at Super World.

^^

WonderCon this year was solid, if unremarkable. Several dealers I spoke with did well (as they usually do), while other dealers did not so well (as they usually don't).

I enjoyed the Con, happy with my pick-ups (several DC, Atlas, and ACG romance, a Fox romance, a half-dozen Bakers, a Duck, a River City ACG, an Archie, etc.). 

Chatting with fellow collectors (many boardies) is always a highlight, of course. :foryou:

Edited by sacentaur

13 hours ago, sacentaur said:

Wonder

^^

WonderCon this year was solid, if unremarkable. Several dealers I spoke with did well (as they usually do), while other dealers did not so well (as they usually don't).

I enjoyed the Con, happy with my pick-ups (several DC, Atlas, and ACG romance, a Fox romance, a half-dozen Bakers, a Duck, a River City ACG, an Archie, etc.). 

Chatting with fellow collectors (many boardies) is always a highlight, of course. :foryou:

Half a dozen Bakers  :whatthe:  Where were they hiding? Thanks for pointing one out for me in Dale's booth Steve. Always great to see you and all the other cool boardies at the show. There was one I could have passed on but said Hi anyway. Was a fun show...

14 hours ago, N e r V said:

Bedrock was actually there in disguise...

D664BC43-6F40-4FCB-ACB0-43F50FF52119.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Half a dozen Bakers  :whatthe:  Where were they hiding? Thanks for pointing one out for me in Dale's booth Steve. Always great to see you and all the other cool boardies at the show. There was one I could have passed on but said Hi anyway. Was a fun show...

Mostly beater photo covers, I just got 'em for the Baker interiors. Was happy to score Romantic Marriage 23 and True Love Pictorial 7 (two toughies, I believe).

And you're very welcome, a presentable low-grade Baker for under $100 bucks! :applause:

1 minute ago, sacentaur said:

Mostly beater photo covers, I just got 'em for the Baker interiors. Was happy to score Romantic Marriage 23 and True Love Pictorial 7 (two toughies, I believe).

And you're very welcome, a presentable low-grade Baker for under $100 bucks! :applause:

Yeah, that Romantic Marriage was nice. You were happy as a 10 year old at Christmas. Man, Harley had quite a few of the photo cover Bakers. I have quite a few myself and really like most of them a lot too. I love comic cons. Everybody smiling, having a great time and going home happy. Too bad the real world isn't more like that...

5 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Harley had quite a few of the photo cover Bakers. 

Yup, that's where I got them. The RM 23 came from Dale Roberts.

Romantic Marriage 23 is such a different cover, she gets home from work and wants to play around but he's asleep! It's become one of my favorite Baker covers (image courtesy of GCD)...

RM23.jpg