• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD OUT!! High Grade Planet Comics #72-23 Sale This is the big one!
2 2

226 posts in this topic

Just now, Comcav said:

@Ricksneatstuff I have to say congrats.  What an epic battle, you won more than you lost, and I loved every minute of it.  Hats off to an epic champion!

THAT was a blast of a buying thread.  Congrats to all who picked up Great books here and to @jhutton2 for his amazing accomplishment and willingness to share.  

That's it for the books tonight.    Thank you to all those who purchased and were watching.  I had a lot of fun putting these books together over the years, I am sad to see them go but I know they are going to some great collectors here!  I am going to go grab a beer, will update the thread and provide a recap later tonight.   Still a few books left up for grabs.

Warmest Regards,

Jason

I just did a swift count - so no guarantees I've got it right. Comcav won a magnificent 7 in this thread [+1 last night]. But get this - Rick won an amazing 23! Did I get that right? If so, 31 of - I think - 46 listed jhutton Planets between you! What a pair of slackers!

Edited by Flex Mentallo

Just now, Flex Mentallo said:

I just did a swift count - so no guarantees I've got it right. Comcav won a magnificent 7 in this thread [+1 last night]. But get this - Rick won an amazing 23! Did I get that right? If so, 31 of 51 listed jhutton Planets between you! What a pair of slackers!

Well, I was gonna pay cash for a Lexus, but Jason had to go and sell a run of Planet.  (shrug)

Ok, according to my count there are 12 books left available for sale in this thread, I will add the recap of available books on the second post of this thread in a few minutes.

Wammest Regards,

Jason