• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD OUT!! High Grade Planet Comics #72-23 Sale This is the big one!
2 2

226 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Comcav said:

It's easy to overlook the significance of what just happened.  Jason assembled one of the best runs of Planet Comics IN THE WORLD.  Virtually every book offered here was a stunner and you'd be lucky to find in the wild.  So this was no "big book thread"  this was a curated gem of a collection of which I am honored to have been able to acquire some pieces.  When I saw it start, I KNEW what this would mean. As did Rick it appears.  There are just events, like the Jon Berk collection, where it is GO TIME as a collector.  

Woot!  I was world class until I SOLD OUT....lol

Maybe that is finally worthy of a custom title? :banana:

9 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

There have been two large planet threads in the last six months or so. This one and Jeremy’s. Both of those threads sold out within 24 hours if I recall. What does that say?

That you have bought a LOT of Planet's in the past 6 months?  ;)

Achh! I just saw this thread.

Kudos to @jhutton2 for such a bold gambit and spectacular sold-out sale!

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you snooze. That was me, snoozing away a chance to complete my run. :cry:  Not that I could've competed with the likes of @Ricksneatstuff and @Comcav.

Guess I'll just have to keep trolling those BINs on eBay... lol