• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VAMPIRELLA MAGAZINE (WARREN PUBLISHING)
7 7

182 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

Happy Birthday Vampirella!  Some less than stellar pics of one of my most recent Enric acquisitions. Would have made an awesome variant cover for the new #1. Seems perfect for the 50th.

OMG! <3 Is that a print or an original?

2 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

That’s an original oil on canvas. 9_9

I couldn't tell if you were kidding or not, but I guess the smilely gives it away. :)  I asked because I actually do own two Enric originals. :bigsmile: Beautiful art either way though.

23 hours ago, The Lions Den said:

I missed issue #1 when it first came out. But this copy is one of my favorites...SAM_3133.thumb.JPG.c5ffee02c76c6cc32d56898124b7a440.JPG

This has to be spectacular in hand.  While not flawless, even in a picture, you can see that it has very "fresh" qualities, and man, look at those razor sharp corners.  Great book sir!

2 minutes ago, Stevemmg said:

This has to be spectacular in hand.  While not flawless, even in a picture, you can see that it has very "fresh" qualities, and man, look at those razor sharp corners.  Great book sir!

Thank you for the kind comments, but I'm just as impressed by the books in your collection...  (worship)

3 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

Aha.  I was an under bidder on that piece!  It's fantastic!  I have an Enric piece that was also done in tribute to Frank when he passed away, also done in muted grey tones.  Great minds must think alike.

SO YOU WERE THE GUY THAT BOUGHT IT! I almost bought that piece myself, but I had just blown my war chest on another purchase. I wanted to display it with my Sanjulian because:

A) The muted grey tones

B) They were both Frazetta tributes

C) They were both done by famous Vampirella artists

I have regreted not pulling the trigger on that one since. :(