• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. Joe: SNAKE EYES (2020)
2 2

144 posts in this topic

On 6/17/2021 at 4:27 AM, Bosco685 said:

E4EOwCUUYAAbwpa.jpeg.b7fdceb4783a5db5e8ebe62ea9333bab.jpeg

Gives me that 70s kung fu movie vibe. I am trying to approach the movie as a martial arts movie more so than a GI Joe movie, because part of the Snake Eyes lore is that he was a white guy being accepted into this ninja clan.

On 7/21/2021 at 5:40 PM, Capn17 said:

Gives me that 70s kung fu movie vibe. I am trying to approach the movie as a martial arts movie more so than a GI Joe movie, because part of the Snake Eyes lore is that he was a white guy being accepted into this ninja clan.

One thing that kind of disappoints me is that not only do we get to see Snake-Eyes face is that we even see it in the trailer/ movie posters. Mystery is a good thing and that was a huge part of the lore. We never knew what he looked like under that mask and to me that was very intriguing. I understand that it’s probably not feasible to keep his identity hidden in his own movie so similarly I’m approaching this as an action/ninja flick. Looking forward to it! 

On 7/22/2021 at 8:15 AM, fantastic_four said:

Looks like critics think this is the same kind of stinker the last two were.  Not that big a surprise.

Reviews are pouring in ULTRA-slowly for some reason.  When I posted earlier the Tomatometer was at 31% with about 17 reviews in, now it's up to 58% with 36 reviews in.

On 7/22/2021 at 3:39 PM, Icculus308win said:

I’m interested to read what reviews are by Mon morning🤘 
(I can’t go until next week 🥺

I've checked reviews from 'us common people' and people are sounding like they had a good time watching an action-packed kung fu movie. And that they wished it had been even bloodier but the PG-13 rating killed that.