• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whatever happened to Dupcak/Hammer/Comic Keys/Robojo
4 4

102 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

So, how are we sure that this is Dupcak and not someone else that is also trimming books? 

image.jpeg.fa5d1b3c109d2381c6ea7e52bdf5f666.jpeg

On 12/12/2020 at 6:19 AM, comicgrinder said:

still shipping from his moms address

What led you to that he is shipping from his mom's address?

The ebay listings for "kellyssuperheroes" is showing Massapequa, NY on Long Island

The famous/infamous Comic Buyers Guide article ("Mysteries In Cyberspace" from 2004) that connected ebay seller "Comic-Keys" to Dupcak showed a different Long Island location (Floral Park) for his mom's house.

2 hours ago, DanCooper said:

What led you to that he is shipping from his mom's address?

The ebay listings for "kellyssuperheroes" is showing Massapequa, NY on Long Island

The famous/infamous Comic Buyers Guide article ("Mysteries In Cyberspace" from 2004) that connected ebay seller "Comic-Keys" to Dupcak showed a different Long Island location (Floral Park) for his mom's house.

Sigh... 

That's Massapequa "Park" - it's Christmas card hell when you have to send cards out and confuse the two in the address.   They are both entwined together. 

If anyone truly wants they can run the address through Nassau County tax records to find out who the owner is and then subsequent searches can reveal if they are in anyway shape or form related to to Dupcak.  The owner was outed in an associating thread.  

Massapequa and Massapequa Park 

According to Wikipedia and Long Island news... Home to: 

• Jerry Seinfeld 
  • Alec and the Baldwin Brothers.
  • Joey Buttafuocco and the Amy Fisher thing.
  • Carlo Gambino
  • Roy DeMeo 
  • MS 13 Body Dumpings in the preserve. 
  • Bubba Ray Dudley
  • Stuttering John

According to the boards and comic book circles it was also home to Blu Comics or whatever it was that was once in Amityville and then moved to Hicksville Rd where the owner had screwed people over on Magic Card preorders then told them publicly on facebook that he wanted all his "haters to die of AIDs".  He may have also been swapping out books in CGC submissions but that was never proven. That came from a disgruntled worker. 

"Oh yeeeeeeah.  Anyone know whatever happened to THAT guy?" 

Yup, according to my LCS owner (now retired) whose shop was in Seaford, the adjoining town, the owner of Blu Comics wasn't paying Diamond (no new comics) or his rent which led to the sheriff boarding up the store.  Thing was that the owner was illegally leaving in his own shop and almost found himself boarded up in there. 

Oh Long Island... 

Edited by Buzzetta

28 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Sigh... 

That's Massapequa "Park" - it's Christmas card hell when you have to send cards out and confuse the two in the address.   They are both entwined together. 

If anyone truly wants they can run the address through Nassau County tax records to find out who the owner is and then subsequent searches can reveal if they are in anyway shape or form related to to Dupcak.  The owner was outed in an associating thread.  

(shrug)

Thanks Buzz, but I don't know how Massapequa "PARK" comes into play? (I know Massapequa and Massapequa Park are two different towns on Long Island)

The ebay listings for kellys is Massapequa (no "Park")

Floral Park (technically, in Queens) is the address that the CBG uncovered, back in 2004, as the connection for ebayer Comic-Keys (Dupcak) to his mother's address/same name.

If kellys is shipping out of the Floral Park address, the connection is more clearer (don't know if the poster that stated it, that shipping still from his mom's address, had ordered something from kellys that proves this?)

23 minutes ago, DanCooper said:

(shrug)

Thanks Buzz, but I don't know how Massapequa "PARK" comes into play? (I know Massapequa and Massapequa Park are two different towns on Long Island)

The ebay listings for kellys is Massapequa (no "Park")

Floral Park (technically, in Queens) is the address that the CBG uncovered, back in 2004, as the connection for ebayer Comic-Keys (Dupcak) to his mother's address/same name.

If kellys is shipping out of the Floral Park address, the connection is more clearer (don't know if the poster that stated it, that shipping still from his mom's address, had ordered something from kellys that proves this?)

Because it’s technically Massapequa Park when you punch it in which is sometimes different... the address in question is 39 Linda Drive according to the older associated threads... despite them putting Massapequa down as the eBay address, Nassau records will show that the address is technically the Park.  

It’s important to note for anyone that wants to search the records.  I have relatives that are on the boarder of Massapequa and Massapequa Park... if you want to join the town pool they are Massapequa.. tax records and postal service Massapequa park.  Water, permits and things like that are all scattered between the two. These relatives refer to the town they live in as Massapequa also but technically they are assigned Massapequa Park as a designated zip code. 

I wasn’t correcting to be a jerk - it’s just for reference.  

personally I am surprised it was not listed as East Massapequa - which technically not even  a town lol 

CA119E29-B07A-4483-999D-AA33360394D4.png

Edited by Buzzetta

Dupcak never lived in Massapequa. That's just an address for Ed Kelly one of his closest friend and current alias, now that Richard Koos passed away. He moved from West Hempstead five years ago back to his mother's house in Floral Park. She sold him the house for $10 bucks. Since Dupcak finally settled his child support case years ago, he has no reason to hide his assets anymore. :wink: 

Edited by mr_highgrade

4 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

I have heard rumors to support this....  

Sup' Pequa ? 

Strong Island !

If Danny would permit an interview I would definitely love to ask some questions.  He's a stone's throw away. 

27 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Sup' Pequa ? 

Strong Island !

If Danny would permit an interview I would definitely love to ask some questions.  He's a stone's throw away. 

Wasn't he some type of body builder?? He might throw you in a choke hold!

It would be really fascinating to sit down and hear his side of these stories. I'm sure it would be a lot of embellishment and rubbish, but it would be really interesting.

He's at the center of some of the most notorious tales in comic history. An industry super villain and the real life secret identity to Kellysuperheros and Comic-Keys.