• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So The Voldy Topic is Closed
3 3

102 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, icefires said:

Well, you seem to have four mouths. Advantage yours.

That's one mouth for each of the letters of the word that popped into my head when you started posting. 

6 minutes ago, icefires said:

I started posting in 2004. Were you even born yet?

Oh, sorry icefires, you should have said!  I didn't realise I was speaking to someone who'd been here since 2004

What was it like back then? Did they have telephones? Must have been amazing.

12 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I can beat that liz. A strike and a 2 week vacation for masking in a 2 month old thread after I had just finished a vacation for a more recent masking offence. The mod agreed it was wrong, and wiped the points. But the 2 week vacation obviously couldn't be wiped. No Tardis you see.

Hence my attempt to get the ability to challenge suspensions while you're suspended. Guess how far I got with that :bigsmile:

I got a two week suspension for joking with oakman in a thread-it was considered 'off topic' and warranted a TWO WEEK VACATION.  Oakman who posted the same amount got nothing.  I logged in a few days later and the strike had been removed and suspension gone-it seems that clearer head prevailed.  Arch I believe said ah-no.

Edited by kav

15 minutes ago, kav said:

I got a two week suspension for joking with oakman in a thread-it was considered 'off topic' and warranted a TWO WEEK VACATION.  Oakman who posted the same amount got nothing.  I logged in a few days later and the strike had been removed and suspension gone-it seems that clearer head prevailed.  Arch I believe said ah-no.

Maybe the mods just like me better.:blush:

3 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Maybe the mods just like me better.:blush:

Thats what I was getting at.  :pullhair:

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:

:foryou: Don't be mad . I have that effect on people.

No one wants to fool with THE EXTERMINATOR

Edited by kav

23 minutes ago, kav said:

Nice to have friends in low places. Fairly sure he'd have doubled mine...

7 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Nice to have friends in low places. Fairly sure he'd have doubled mine...

you would have gotten 2 months

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:

Maybe if you weren't such a pain in the A.

Who loves you Kav.:foryou:

download (13).jpeg

5 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Oh, sorry icefires, you should have said!  I didn't realise I was speaking to someone who'd been here since 2004

What was it like back then? Did they have telephones? Must have been amazing.

What do you collect, Sonny?