• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So The Voldy Topic is Closed
3 3

102 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

So......what are you trying to say? :kidaround:

I'm not 'trying' to say it-I AM SAYING IT.

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:

So...... you're saying there's a chance....:fear:

Thats exactly what I'm saying!  Or something.

Look I'm not exactly sure what I'm saying but I am 100% sure about whatever it is!!!

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:

I wish I was as confident as you. ???

Well it takes a lot of research and stuff and nose to the grindstone.

7 hours ago, lizards2 said:

It does take awhile anymore. 

I got a strike with a 48 hour vacations about three weeks ago for something I posted about five weeks ago...., when they finally got around to it.

I can beat that liz. A strike and a 2 week vacation for masking in a 2 month old thread after I had just finished a vacation for a more recent masking offence. The mod agreed it was wrong, and wiped the points. But the 2 week vacation obviously couldn't be wiped. No Tardis you see.

Hence my attempt to get the ability to challenge suspensions while you're suspended. Guess how far I got with that :bigsmile:

6 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:
14 hours ago, lizards2 said:

It does take awhile anymore. 

I got a strike with a 48 hour vacations about three weeks ago for something I posted about five weeks ago...., when they finally got around to it.

I can beat that liz. A strike and a 2 week vacation for masking in a 2 month old thread after I had just finished a vacation for a more recent masking offence. The mod agreed it was wrong, and wiped the points. But the 2 week vacation obviously couldn't be wiped. No Tardis you see.

Hence my attempt to get the ability to challenge suspensions while you're suspended. Guess how far I got with that :bigsmile:

It seems like on mine there was a button to click if you wished to challenge, and all it does is dead end you at a page that says you're prohibited from posting.

The last one I got was a 0 points that said it was just a warning, but by the way, you're suspended from posting for 48 hours.

25 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

It seems like on mine there was a button to click if you wished to challenge, and all it does is dead end you at a page that says you're prohibited from posting.

The last one I got was a 0 points that said it was just a warning, but by the way, you're suspended from posting for 48 hours.

48 of the happiest hours of my life.  :devil:

1 minute ago, namisgr said:
27 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

48 of the happiest hours of my life.  :devil:

Wow - sorry your life is so meaningless.  :foryou: 

45 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Yep, once you're suspended all you can do is log in, view content and like. You can't post, amend posts or pm. I asked admin if they could open a channel just to the moderator review team to enable challenges during the suspension period. That seemed fair. 'No' was the answer. Quite frustrating, if you feel the suspension wasn't fair or warranted. 

24 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

Yep, once you're suspended all you can do is log in, view content and like. You can't post, amend posts or pm. I asked admin if they could open a channel just to the moderator review team to enable challenges during the suspension period. That seemed fair. 'No' was the answer. Quite frustrating, if you feel the suspension wasn't fair or warranted

And re your last point, the moderation advices are often erroneous. They say you're not suspended when you are etc.  Another reason to open a challenge route - if your advice says it's a penalty free warning, but you're suspended, then it's reasonable to suspect that the suspension could be an error. Doesn't seem a big deal to the reader probably, but wait until you're on the receiving end.... 

2 minutes ago, icefires said:
13 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Yeah - I loved the "you people" comment directed my way.

You are undoubtedly the biggest attention whore of all time

I thought that was me? 

Lost me crown to a flaming reptile :sorry:

2 minutes ago, icefires said:

A very close race.

Not a fair one though. He's got four legs and everything.