• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 5
5 5

187 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Azkaban said:

went 4.5 and 6.5 :facepalm: was going to go 7.0 on the Ghost Rider and thought no it has to be a 6.5. Andy somebody at CGC really likes you :applause: can I send some of my books for you to send with yours lol

Absolutely! 

8 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

Got the Marvel Tales, but over graded the Ghost Rider. I think it looks nicer than a lot of the books in the contest that graded higher.

8 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

I gave that GR a 9.0 :blush: Lovely looking 7.5

Edited by porcupine48

2 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Somehow I keep seeing these rounds like 15 minutes after the deadlines.  (shrug)

Between work and Sales threads I stink at getting my grades in.  

:gossip: just submit all your grades now for all the future rounds.

Like: round 6: book 1 9.2  book 2 3.5 etc

5.5 and 7.0 here.  Thought the clean front cover on the Marvel Tales would get CGC to keep it in the Fine range.  Not the slam dunk I thought it would be.

I guess that's not a water stain on the upper spine corner of the Ghost Rider?

9 minutes ago, letsgrumble said:

I gave that Ghost Rider an 8.5. :cry:

So did I! That's the only book in the contest that I've over graded. My eyesight must be getting worse, because I thought it was a really nice book.

27 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

I didn't think that the MT looked like a 4.5 either, but I gave it the Golden Age bump because every other low grade GA in the contest seemed over graded by at least a point.

I gave them both a bump... or two...  :cry:  Usually I just go with the grade I think, but decided to be a little extra clever this time.   Time to move on to Plan C

Edited by Warlord