• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Received my first Media Mail package with notice of misuse and postage due
1 1

67 posts in this topic

Just now, James J Johnson said:

Well one thing's for sure. Neither Khusraw, Emma Lazarus, Walt Whitman, nor Brainiac can hold one of those candle to you and hope to glimpse their light. You outshine them all! I was right about you. .... (now whispering) I was right!   (worship)

Who, me...? May it never be! There is only One here who outshines us all, and He is Whom I mentioned above. We are, the whole of us, mere shadows in the Presence of His Glorious intelligence, wisdom, kindness, and generosity. Compared to Him, I am but a dust mote on the diminutive backside of the common flea. Oh, shadroch, may we be worthy of Thee, and Thy servant, James. Amen.

18 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Who, me...? May it never be! There is only One here who outshines us all, and He is Whom I mentioned above. We are, the whole of us, mere shadows in the Presence of His Glorious intelligence, wisdom, kindness, and generosity. Compared to Him, I am but a dust mote on the diminutive backside of the common flea. Oh, shadroch, may we be worthy of Thee, and Thy servant, James. Amen.

"Oh, ill fated Balaclava, on St. Crispins Day, I shad upon our Honor......."

Lord Raglan

I received an eBay purchase this week shipped media mail that was inspected by the USPO.  They checked the first box though which is great and I owed no additional postage because the seller decided to go cheap and ship this way.  You're pretty much guaranteed an inspection notice on Blu-ray/DVD box sets shipped media mail in bubble wrap.