• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Green Eggs Grading Contest -Final Round
5 5

180 posts in this topic

Well after completely missing the stain on the ASM 300 last round (which didn't work out in my favor with a 9.4 grade) I think I completely overthought the Detective 378 grade.

Thank you Andy and Shin for putting on this contest again. Always a good time and I know it's a lot of work. Much appreciated!!!

Thank you to Andy and Shin for all of their work on this yearly event. I will wait until tomorrow to submit my grades... although, I seem to do better with a glass or two of wine in me.  :)

If you have not submitted a prize, please do so... even if it is a book or two that you don't really need. 

1 minute ago, Ron C. said:

Thank you to Andy and Shin for all of their work on this yearly event. I will wait until tomorrow to submit my grades... although, I seem to do better with a glass or two of wine in me.  :)

If you have not submitted a prize, please do so... even if it is a book or two that you don't really need. 

:bump: