• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

San Diego Goldenage pics please

75 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Cat-Man_America said:

I've been warned by other knowledgeable collectors to avoid getting too close to the wall-display cages.  Doing so increases the temptation to feed the dealers ($$$$$) along with the risk of losing an arm, leg or wallet! :cry:

All 3 of those can be replaced, they are doing wonders with artificial limbs these days....

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:58 AM, G.A.tor said:

Here is a box of books That will be available in San Diego 

7D076F4D-099A-464A-9D2F-3A9831C45ADD.jpeg

G.A.tor take some close up pics of the books so we can have a great Sunday.

come on man.png

COKE%20ZERO%20CANS.pngNow how can you refuse this bait

fishing_pond.jpg Hook is set :roflmao:

Edited by woowoo

1 hour ago, Jking3437 said:

I think nerdy girl , gator and maybe filter all had the same booth? Gator any info ? 

Filter (and nerdy girl, they are one in the same ) was there. I had a few books in their booth but I didn’t set up 

Edited by G.A.tor

1 hour ago, nearmint said:

I finally picked up an Action #1...

F0824_B3_B_37_FE_4_F65_8_CA0_EFEDEB25_C4

Sorry to tell you but you picked up a reprint. The book is missing one man and no small rocks on the big rock thought you should know :makepoint:

8 hours ago, nearmint said:

I finally picked up an Action #1...

F0824_B3_B_37_FE_4_F65_8_CA0_EFEDEB25_C4

I saw you holding more than a vintage auto & you did it Masterfully...

2ab909f9-f55c-4369-bc50-206f712d9b5b_zps

Apologies to our official RHG photographer, whose expertise in preserving perfect images of this awesome event is second to none, I intended waiting 'till he posted his annual paparazzi film roll before conveying any images I'd shot on this board.  But it's entirely possible that Adam Strange uses an old school approach requiring a dark room and developing negatives, so his report may take awhile longer.  In the meantime, this should whet your appetite for the upcoming Rare High Grade get-together thread. :whee:

On the plus side, with an iPad there's no negatives to develop, right? :wink:

D'oh!  I've just learned that Adam Strange uses a cutting edge digital camera.  The delayed reporting may be due to his down to Earth data being sent via Zeta beam from Rann.

My bad. :sorry:

Edited by Cat-Man_America

23 minutes ago, nearmint said:

I did, but I gave it to a friend who’s a big Hot Wheels fan.  

Very generous of you.  In my last SDCC 2014, many exclusives were not available to folks with dealer badges.  I was trying to get a LEGO Superman exclusive for a friend’s kid.  I had both dealer and regular badges, but they were gone in ten minutes to flippers.