• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF Film Franchise -- Already?!

13 posts in this topic

As a diehard FF fan, I have been pleasantly pleased with the sheer volume of FF movie tie-ins and marketing the past six months. Whether the movie is great, so-so or downright bad, its good to know that it was at least actively promoted.

Yes, the first movie has yet to be released, but here is a contest to win a part in the NEXT Fantastic Four movie, or F4 2 as those on the down-low call it:

http://product.samsung.com/cgi-bin/nabc/campaign/f4/movie_main.jsp

"In the event recipient of Grand Prize is unable to participate in casting and/or the filming of the movie is cancelled, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, choose another movie for the Grand Prize, or eliminate those portions of the Grand Prize, in which case no substitute compensation or substitution will be provided, however remainder of prize package will be awarded.."

Man-Thing 2 mayhaps? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

They did the same kinda stuff when Daredevil came out, they kept talking about the Daredevil franchise, and once the movie kinda flopped, I haven't heard anything about a sequel.

Hopefully it will be great though, and we will indeed see a F4 2 (how great would it be if they could fit Namor in the sequel, since there's plan to make a Submariner movie anyway, I think it would be cool to tie the movies, but then again, I am not sure if the rights to the characters belong to the same producer)...

Yes, the first movie has yet to be released, but here is a contest to win a part in the NEXT Fantastic Four movie, or F4 2 as those on the down-low call it:

http://product.samsung.com/cgi-bin/nabc/campaign/f4/movie_main.jsp

The actors have been signed on to do another movie for awhile now.

I'm sure the contract language entitles you to a part only if the movie gets made.

As a diehard FF fan, I have been pleasantly pleased with the sheer volume of FF movie tie-ins and marketing the past six months. Whether the movie is great, so-so or downright bad, its good to know that it was at least actively promoted.

I have noticed this as well. Fox is promoting the heck out of this movie. I'm very anxious to see how the general public responds to the basic concept and characters. It pretty cool to see FF being plastered everywhere right now. It truly enhances my fanboy giddiness!

I'll only do it if I can play Wyatt Wingfoot... grin.gif

Jim

I'd want to be the Super Skrull, then I'd kick the stuffing out of those FF wimps.....what's that?

You say I've already faced off against them.

Did I win?

They handed me my own !!!

How many times????? Ouch, that many!!!!

Did I at least turn the Storm woman's costume invisble? No, Well then what good are these powers?

I'm out of here, get somebody else to be the FF's whipping-boy.

In reality I'd be afraid they'd want me to be Willy Lumpkin or "horrors" the voice of Herbie.