• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC v CBCS v PGX
1 1

129 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Mr.Mcknowitall said:

I do think it is necessary. He stated the subject of 'fair and balanced" being of importance. Why would you not want his opinion about the question you presented?

I think it does make progress, and I think it does add additional information, in that now you are not just assuming it is valid that a member is possibly spiteful and suspect in stating truthful comments. After all, he was banned, according to some members, by the same entity. That is a valid consideration that is equal to the weight you have given to the commentary about RMA, is it not? That does provide new information for you to consider, i would think.

I created the topic. I assessed both comments. Your responses have done nothing to make any progress from my POV. Goading responses from that poster would have done nothing for me to assess the posters' POVs, either. This is why I asked you to stop. And, again, I'm asking you to stop.

8 minutes ago, spidermanbeyond said:

This is a CGC forum so the site does not allow discussion of other grading companies. Recommend  you do a general search to draw your own conclusions.

Can you point me in the direction of this mandate? I wasn't aware of this. I wasn't trying to violate any guidelines.

19 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Only 41k? That's brand spankin' new!

My mom (yes, my mom!) had a '71 Mach 1. My sister had a '68 Firebird, my older brother had a '71 Challenger, my little brother had a '72 'cuda, and I had a '72 Valiant.

Yeah...we were a family of muscle cars, fo sho.

:cloud9:

Liar.  We all know Valiant started in 1990. :sumo:

6 minutes ago, valiantman said:
26 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Only 41k? That's brand spankin' new!

My mom (yes, my mom!) had a '71 Mach 1. My sister had a '68 Firebird, my older brother had a '71 Challenger, my little brother had a '72 'cuda, and I had a '72 Valiant.

Yeah...we were a family of muscle cars, fo sho.

:cloud9:

Liar.  We all know Valiant started in 1990. :sumo:

The name did not escape me... ;)

13 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Can you point me in the direction of this mandate? I wasn't aware of this. I wasn't trying to violate any guidelines.

"CCG provides its message boards as a service to the collecting community. Although we value an open forum where users can discuss issues that affect the hobby, we do not allow our message boards to be used to promote our competitors. We will pull any posts that violate this policy and may also choose to suspend or ban the poster.

This applies equally to signature lines, Private Messages, posts or any other mechanism on the CCG web sites. If you need to promote something that CCG already provides, please use your own resources elsewhere to do it."

2 minutes ago, Pontoon said:

"CCG provides its message boards as a service to the collecting community. Although we value an open forum where users can discuss issues that affect the hobby, we do not allow our message boards to be used to promote our competitors. We will pull any posts that violate this policy and may also choose to suspend or ban the poster.

This applies equally to signature lines, Private Messages, posts or any other mechanism on the CCG web sites. If you need to promote something that CCG already provides, please use your own resources elsewhere to do it."

Discussion over! doh!

20 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

I created the topic. I assessed both comments. Your responses have done nothing to make any progress from my POV. Goading responses from that poster would have done nothing for me to assess the posters' POVs, either. This is why I asked you to stop. And, again, I'm asking you to stop.

Very negative, for a person seeking information and opinions, and supposedly wants valid information. It is a public forum. I do not see you making the same requests concerning posts having to do with non-specific issues. that is a bit selective. I have an opinion. I stated same. Have you received an opinion from the member that gave the opinion of another member, and did so without giving you an opinion of the targeted subject of your post? No, he has not.

I am starting to wonder if you have an ulterior motive for your request. 

1 minute ago, JollyComics said:
9 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Plymouth, of course!

You passed. Tell Valiantman to stop bullying you!

The best part of the "connection" to Valiant between the Plymouth and the comics is that Plymouth also made a Voyager... and the company that started Valiant was... Voyager. lol