• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Just now, punksdropdirtysrh said:

That Tales from the Tomb is a cool spooky cover!! :devil:

I've always liked the cover, when I would stumble across it occasionally scrolling through eBay .... Got it in hand for the first time today and couldn't resist. Insides look promising too; based on a quick flip of the pages. Looking forward to reading it.

3 hours ago, Patriot6 said:

That much closer to finish my Aquaman run and....couldn't resist the B&V meet PI&HQ!

I've never seen that B&V cover... very cool.  Did I tell you that my wife gave me a Harley Quinn statue for my birthday this year? She's a sweetheart.  My wife, that is...

28 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

@Readcomix Wow !  those are some great romance comic pick ups ! especially from a LCS ^^

Thank you, sir! It's a neat little shop that's been around forever. He has a ton of inventory, much of which just cannot be put out in the available space. So every so often he either restocks or rotates from long-held inventory. If you walk in on the right day, you run into some amazing stuff being unearthed.

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Thank you, sir! It's a neat little shop that's been around forever. He has a ton of inventory, much of which just cannot be put out in the available space. So every so often he either restocks or rotates from long-held inventory. If you walk in on the right day, you run into some amazing stuff being unearthed.

you are very lucky to have a LCS like that ! my LCS has nothing older than silver age .... and what little they have is priced at 3x eBay prices

i have never seen a nice GA romance comic at an LCS.... i decided to pick a GA romance run to work on for the next decade lord willing !