• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,059 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Cocomonkey said:

Nice find! I'm jealous. I don't think I've seen one of these...now I need to make sure to be on the lookout to add it to my X-Men collection.

It's pretty cool! I was always fond of the original Tryout book (the one with Spidey on the cover) but I don't know that I've ever run across this one in the wild. In fact, I'd kinda forgotten that it existed.

Some LCS pickups. The Solar is nicer than the scan (need to clean my glass!) and the AH Zatannas aren't perfect, but they're decent placeholders. Also picked up some nice omni's with my HPB 50% sale.

IMG_4433.JPG

IMG_4434.JPG

IMG_4439.JPG

IMG_4440.JPG

9 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

The color on this book is very nice.  Super solid. 

A9B27242-26F4-44D2-ABBA-AB1989CFEB45.jpeg

Aw man, love it! I've considered collecting Subby for a while, I love the books, but I don't need another thing to chase. So you should keep buying them for me to look at!

42 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Aw man, love it! I've considered collecting Subby for a while, I love the books, but I don't need another thing to chase. So you should keep buying them for me to look at!

You know, I'm thinking about putting a run together.  Of course, I couldn't probably touch the first 5 or 10.  Maybe at least all the Atlas issues.

2 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

You know, I'm thinking about putting a run together.  Of course, I couldn't probably touch the first 5 or 10.  Maybe at least all the Atlas issues.

Go for it! I will live through you vicariously!