• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

On 10/27/2023 at 7:52 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Answer to prayer, glad you had fun, some special stuff that I thought of specifically when you asked for hope lol

Maybe it was the sigline or something. Funny how that works. Hope you came away happy.

No golden Archie :( but I'm certainly happy! Thanks for the good vibes today my friend ;) let me know when I can return the favour.

On 11/2/2023 at 4:01 PM, Namtak said:

Fresh from the mail ,not even home yet.had to share .waited for 3 long week for that magnificent giant autograph to arrive!the one and only superman(well for me he is the best of them all)christopher reeve autograph:ohnoez::headbang::yeehaw:

Sorry for the pics flash.looks way better in real. 

You're probably driving, but crop out the competing grading service, and congrat! It IS nice and big ,

On 11/2/2023 at 5:01 PM, Namtak said:

Fresh from the mail ,not even home yet.had to share .waited for 3 long week for that magnificent giant autograph to arrive!the one and only superman(well for me he is the best of them all)christopher reeve autograph:ohnoez::headbang::yeehaw:

Sorry for the pics flash.looks way better in real. 

20231102_164412.jpg

Hey at least it looks like you're stopped. Good stuff. Not driving around at 90mph trying to send pics of Ninja Turtles counterfeit copies like some people ;-)

Grats on the signature! 

On 11/2/2023 at 5:05 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

You're probably driving, but crop out the competing grading service, and congrat! It IS nice and big ,

Didnt think of that lol.since cgc doesnt authentify  unwitnessed signature i tought they are not competing in this catégorie 

I already censored it for you ady(thumbsu:headpat:

Edited by Namtak