• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

super sweet books!

Got back cover scans on any of them? Ive got some HG GS books but the back covers are giving me a fit as to grading. The issues seem to be related to production, but im not the best at grading square bound Marvels.

Give me a few minutes and I will post a few of the back covers.

I just got in from a two day business trip and thought I would post a couple cheapies I found at a small LCS. The Superboy I just got in however cost a bit more, The rest $1.00 each. Nothing big just a little reminder during my quest to get the highest graded best copy of a certain book, that the hobby can be a fun experience with very little cash. These may not be worth much but, I found the last issue of Unexpected, two MJ inserts (the 2 WF newsstand issues), early mask appearance etc. Bought about 30 books total even found a Little Devil Featuring Hot Stuff #44. The World's Finest 303 has some weird color error title etc is really light not faded.

th_misc014.jpg

th_misc022-1.jpg

th_misc021.jpg

th_misc020.jpg

th_misc019.jpg

th_misc018.jpg

th_misc017.jpg

th_misc016.jpg

th_misc015.jpg