• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

She's getting quite a stack for CGC. She likes slabs. I believe I told her

That I would pay for grading costs if she bought the books.

Very generous of you......proud poppa. Don't forget to teach her the economics of slabbing certain books as well, quality over quantity doesn't hurt either. Many of us with very large collections will likely attest to the fact that having fewer books never hurt anyone. :gossip:

She's getting quite a stack for CGC. She likes slabs. I believe I told her

That I would pay for grading costs if she bought the books.

Very generous of you......proud poppa. Don't forget to teach her the economics of slabbing certain books as well, quality over quantity doesn't hurt either. Many of us with very large collections will likely attest to the fact that having fewer books never hurt anyone. :gossip:

Gottcha! (thumbs u

That OA is SHARP.Who is the artist...it has that crusty bunkers inking style.Here's a new one on it's way from COMGEEK.O ne of my fvorite covers.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Sweeet TEC 402. That one is definitely on my list.

The artist on the Ghosts page is Bob Brown.

Bob did some great work on Daredevil in the late bronze age!

Picked these up cheap from a seller on ebay he listed everything as VF. I took a sampling of his stuff to test how he grades due to small pics. Needless to say I will be buying from him again at the prices paid. The Little Archie is in beautiful condition. The MM is a little diapointing with the distributors ink .

test.jpg

test001.jpg

test002.jpg

test003.jpg

Picked these up cheap from a seller on ebay he listed everything as VF. I took a sampling of his stuff to test how he grades due to small pics. Needless to say I will be buying from him again at the prices paid. The Little Archie is in beautiful condition. The MM is a little diapointing with the distributors ink .

test.jpg

test001.jpg

test002.jpg

test003.jpg

Bagged and boarded for 20 year guy from Iowa? (shrug)

Maybe........
I recognize it from the ink on the Millie. (shrug)

Yeah he mentioned it in the auction, but I was hoping it wasn't as bad, Hard book to find in high grade. at 4.00 or 5.00 I figured it was a small gamble.

Maybe........
I recognize it from the ink on the Millie. (shrug)

Yeah he mentioned it in the auction, but I was hoping it wasn't as bad, Hard book to find in high grade. at 4.00 or 5.00 I figured it was a small gamble.

Sweet looking books! I'd say that you made a good choice buying from that seller.

This one is another really exciting acquisition for me. Again, while it might be a low grade, it's still a beauty and a real key. Much thanks to Ted at Superworld!

gsxmen1.jpg

You can't go wrong with that one. (thumbs u

This one is another really exciting acquisition for me. Again, while it might be a low grade, it's still a beauty and a real key. Much thanks to Ted at Superworld!

gsxmen1.jpg

Nice book, Mac Man! Now where can I get one for me ;)