• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

This is a little older then a week but I finally got around to getting in framed. Won this in a heritage auction awhile back for....only a bid of $250 and only because it had GL and the Flash. It is the original artwork for a GL40...I was shocked and happy.

Let me know your thoughts..

Steve

glcoverart.jpg

This is a little older then a week but I finally got around to getting in framed. Won this in a heritage auction awhile back for....only a bid of $250 and only because it had GL and the Flash. It is the original artwork for a GL40...I was shocked and happy.

Let me know your thoughts..

Steve

glcoverart.jpg

$250????? Holy Toledo what a great deal (worship)

batman222272bz6.jpg

Another great Adams cover and the story is pretty good too, but I'd love to do a straw poll as to which forumites can

a. Remember what the original "dead band member" controversy was all about and (for extra credit)

b. What were the signs on the album that this band member had died?

Finally, is this the very last "shocked Robin" corner pose? Must be very close.

batman222272bz6.jpg

Another great Adams cover and the story is pretty good too, but I'd love to do a straw poll as to which forumites can

a. Remember what the original "dead band member" controversy was all about and (for extra credit)

b. What were the signs on the album that this band member had died?

Finally, is this the very last "shocked Robin" corner pose? Must be very close.

Supposedly, Paul had died in a car crash. "I buried Paul" or "Cranberry Sauce", Paul with no shoes on walking across Abbey Road, and dozens of others I am too lazy to recall because I like booze.

Just arrived today courtesy of drbanner... I have now been collecting again for about 10 days and already have 2 out of the first three :banana:

ff2_6_0.jpg

ff6_7_0.jpg

And yes I'm happy and it's good to be back! :thumbsup:

...now if I could only find someone to sell me #1 in 6.0 :wishluck:

Just arrived today courtesy of drbanner... I have now been collecting again for about 10 days and already have 2 out of the first three :banana:

ff2_6_0.jpg

ff6_7_0.jpg

:o

:applause:

ff2_6_0.jpg

ff6_7_0.jpg

I can't even :censored: with your collection, but I appreciate the applause. I haven't given up on your #55 but I am still awaiting answers on a fewPMs about FF#1 :gossip:

Watch out for me in auctions for certain books though :devil:

Edited by djpinkpanther67

ff2_6_0.jpg

ff6_7_0.jpg

Good God Man!!!!! I'm really starting to get jealous here.. I need a job and some upgrading.

ff2_6_0.jpg

ff6_7_0.jpg

I can't even :censored: with your collection, but I appreciate the applause. I haven't given up on your #55 but I am still awaiting answers on a fewPMs about FF#1 :gossip:

Watch out for me in auctions for certain books though :devil:

---------- I love a good battle!! Let the bidding begin! :grin: