• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,158 posts in this topic

Is that a photo copy?
I don't think so. It seems like that seller is pretty respected in the movie memorabilia field. You should probably send a question just in case though. I think it's legit, that seems to be the going rate for most of the cast signed scripts out there.

Is that a photo copy?
I don't think so. It seems like that seller is pretty respected in the movie memorabilia field. You should probably send a question just in case though. I think it's legit, that seems to be the going rate for most of the cast signed scripts out there.

Ebay auction text states that it is a color copy that is signed. Looks like you are paying for the signatures.

Yeah the way it's worded makes me think they either mean the sigs are copies or the -script was produced strictly as a collectors item and not used on the set. If it's the latter then the sigs should be real. And of course it doesn't look like it was used on the set. I would ask first though. I'm sure the seller would tell the truth.

Even if the sigs are not real, I don't see how they can be for that cheap, it would still be a cool thing to own, and as an Iron Man fan I would want it in my collection for sure.

I was just saying they Capitalized COLOR COPY and of course the -script has to be copies, but I think they mean the sigs are just a copy. It would be awesome if they weren't. I just wouldn't want my buddy Lloyd to get ripped off.

my scanner reflection is driving me nuts

here is the first 9.8 Power Man 17 :D

comic005.jpg

Although it looks pretty much the same as the 9.6 copies it has a 9.8 in the upper left hand corner, so it must be different