• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

Pulled this off of E-Bay with my last $15. I have had one of the OA pages from this book for a number of years now (Got it in an auction with some McFarlane signed Spider-Man #1's.. I think a girlfriend/wife was cleaning house). It is the same size as a regular OA page so I have no idea how to really protect it.

DSC_0621.jpg

Pulled this off of E-Bay with my last $15. I have had one of the OA pages from this book for a number of years now (Got it in an auction with some McFarlane signed Spider-Man #1's.. I think a girlfriend/wife was cleaning house). It is the same size as a regular OA page so I have no idea how to really protect it.

DSC_0621.jpg

Contact hotflips here on the board, they should have something you can use.

Ive been so busy lately no time to put away new purchases. Heres a pic i snapped of junk in my needs to be put away pile. (happening today!)

DSC_0551.jpg

Yes. i will buy anything lol

That is a nice SS 330 there Green. I been looking for a 9.8 to get a Todd sig on..

Thanks! Ive had that book for a very long time :) nice to see it in a yellow slab. Before the DWC signings i had all but given up on Mcfarlane ss hulk. Now i only need 2 more to have all of them.

Ive been so busy lately no time to put away new purchases. Heres a pic i snapped of junk in my needs to be put away pile. (happening today!)

DSC_0551.jpg

That is a nice SS 330 there Green. I been looking for a 9.8 to get a Todd sig on..

Green thats one hell of a nice Hulk #3,one day I must get 2-6 to finish off that small run. :cloud9:

DSC_0551.jpg

Green thats one hell of a nice Hulk #3,one day I must get 2-6 to finish off that small run. :cloud9:
I couldnt be happier with it. It has a 1/2 inch spine split, otherwise its pretty close to Vf/NM. :cloud9:

I still need 2456. Im high bidder on a sweet 5 right now :wishluck:

DSC_0551.jpg

I couldnt be happier with it. It has a 1/2 inch spine split, otherwise its pretty close to Vf/NM. :cloud9:

I still need 2456. Im high bidder on a sweet 5 right now :wishluck:

:applause: