• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,197 posts in this topic

Nothing super high grade, but some fun readers. I want to thank Nochips. These were from his reserve auction sale. Books are far better than I imagined they would be for the prices paid. Examples: the Mystery Tales was $10.00 (One in similiar same condition sold for 100.00 on ebay) and the Kid Colt was $2.00. Since I don't buy much any more and never visit the Kudos area I figured this is the best way to say thanks and everyone should check out his stuff when he has a sales thread.

scan0010-9.jpg

scan0009-11.jpg

scan0008-12.jpg

scan0007-13.jpg

scan0006-11.jpg

Friday was just a looooooong *spoon* ty day. everything that couldve gone wrong did. but on my way home i stopped at the LCS to pick up my overstreet i ordered and the owner had bought a pretty decent collection of d.c.s and this was there waiting for me. i had him hold all the other batmans and detectives i dont have so there will be more pics comin as soon as i get more money. a pretty good ending to an otherwise crappy day if i say so myself.

100_2616.jpg

And this was waiting on my front doorstep. Thanks to dzminn!!

100_2617.jpg

Thought i'd contribute some of my books. I have a fairly diverse collection but try to specialize in unique, sometimes HTF (sometimes not) books. Here are a few samples --

TTA_6001.jpg

smash_54001.jpg

DareDevil_25001.jpg

yup...SC22

SHOWCASE_22001.jpg

this is a 9.4 to 9.6 copy ...

X-men105_35CENT001.jpg

a fun cover.

LETHARGIC2001.jpg

This is the awe4one copy ...

AVEGNGERS77_Error001.jpg

and from another boardie ... very happy to own this (Cry for Dawn 3 Horror Con and signed!):

CRD3_horrorCon001.jpg