• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,166 posts in this topic

My local back issue guy had someone walking in and sell him a Flash 123, Brave and the Bold 28, House of Secrets 92 and Batman 255. It was a good day for him.

Unfortuantly the B&B 28 had a huge coffee stain on the Justice League logo.

I did get the Flash 123.

Flash123CoverB.jpg

Edited by wolf_2099

My local back issue guy had someone walking in and sell him a Flash 123, Brave and the Bold 28, House of Secrets 92 and Batman 255. It was a good day for him.

Unfortuantly the B&B 28 had a huge coffee stain on the Justice League logo.

I did get the Flash 123.

Flash123CoverB.jpg

awesome!

I got the Ultron and Thanos statues about 6 months ago and FINALLY was able to add my all time favorite, the Vision! :cloud9:

Now, if i could just fins a Ms. Marvel one that wasn't priced thru the roof, my statue want list would be complete!

vision.jpg

I got the Ultron and Thanos statues about 6 months ago and FINALLY was able to add my all time favorite, the Vision! :cloud9:

Now, if i could just fins a Ms. Marvel one that wasn't priced thru the roof, my statue want list would be complete!

vision.jpg

Nice - is it the Bowen Designs?

Yeah, so psyched to get it in hand in a few days and set him next to Ultron and Thanos :cloud9:

I was always a little hesitant to buy them until last year since they are pretty pricey but once i broke down and bought one, the floodgates opened. The detail in person is just amazing! Now i have the large Vision, Ultron, Thanos, Ant-Man, Hawkeye and Yellowjacket. My LCS has AWESOME Magneto, Abomination, Gladiator and Destroyer ones that are getting harder and harder and harder to resist buying :o

Yeah, so psyched to get it in hand in a few days and set him next to Ultron and Thanos :cloud9:

I was always a little hesitant to buy them until last year since they are pretty pricey but once i broke down and bought one, the floodgates opened. The detail in person is just amazing! Now i have the large Vision, Ultron, Thanos, Ant-Man, Hawkeye and Yellowjacket. My LCS has AWESOME Magneto, Abomination, Gladiator and Destroyer ones that are getting harder and harder and harder to resist buying :o

I have most of the Bowen Wolverine statues and they are awesome. I will have to pick up the ones I am missing - but so far I have resisted temptation (thumbs u