• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

The Vault of Kramerica came through when I needed it. I am happy and proud to say that a Tomb of Dracula #41 finally exists in CGC 9.8 :banana: White pages too (thumbs u. Easily one of the toughest books in the run. I'm happy with my 9.2 copy so this book is looking for a new home, preferably one with a registry set address and several other 9.8 copies to keep it company

jm01.jpg

Congrats man! :applause:

That was your raw copy you subbed? Did you buy it recently or have you had it for a long time?

Either 1988 or 1989 - that was when I put together my first run. After watching the #36 fall recently I knew it was time to sub this one.

The Vault of Kramerica came through when I needed it. I am happy and proud to say that a Tomb of Dracula #41 finally exists in CGC 9.8 :banana: White pages too (thumbs u. Easily one of the toughest books in the run. I'm happy with my 9.2 copy so this book is looking for a new home, preferably one with a registry set address and several other 9.8 copies to keep it company

jm01.jpg

A cool, esoteric Spidey cover! Nice copy indeed. I have a 9.4 which will keep me satisfied. Good luck finding a good home for this one.

V/R,

Mike

jm01.jpg

Congrats man! :applause:

That was your raw copy you subbed? Did you buy it recently or have you had it for a long time?

Either 1988 or 1989 - that was when I put together my first run. After watching the #36 fall recently I knew it was time to sub this one.

Nice that's awesome! Single highest is damn impressive! (worship)

I subbed two Iron Man 9's last year that I bought raw like 12 years ago that got 9.8w's and there were only 3 other 9.8's at the time IIRC is the closest I've ever come to getting a single highest. I don't think I have any other raws that have a chance at single highest status. Congrats! :applause:

jm01.jpg

Mark,

Sounds like you need to be talking to Wes (electricprune). But you probably already knew that didn't you? :D

Mark,

Sounds like you need to be talking to Wes (electricprune). But you probably already knew that didn't you? :D

Mike :hi: I did not, but thanks. He just contacted me (thumbs u