• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Very cool Thor piece. (thumbs u

Champions1suscha.jpg

MP1suscha.jpg

Dang, i missed this!

AWESOME books there Peter!

I dont know how i missed that Champions 1 but that is AWESOME! (worship)

Of course, i'm posting my pathetic little 8.5 Pedigree Warlock 1 and Peters gotta smack me down with a 9.6 Pedigree! :sorry:

lol

You should be ashamed of yourself! :baiting:lol

Its bad enough my phone browser wants to commit suicide after greggy posts trying to get all those pics to download. When someone then quotes it and doubles them up, my phone almost catches fire! lol

Not a comic but i've wanted one of these FOREVER but they always have ridiculous BIN prices. Finally found one at auction that went for a good price! :cloud9:

JUGGY.jpg

Very nice :applause:

Is it a Bowen 'bronze'?

That is pure awesome, one of the best I have ever seen.

Very cool Thor piece. (thumbs u

Champions1suscha.jpg

MP1suscha.jpg

Dang, i missed this!

AWESOME books there Peter!

I dont know how i missed that Champions 1 but that is AWESOME! (worship)

Of course, i'm posting my pathetic little 8.5 Pedigree Warlock 1 and Peters gotta smack me down with a 9.6 Pedigree! :sorry:

lol

You should be ashamed of yourself! :baiting:lol

Trust me, I am!!! :blush::sorry:

I did get a better wrap though! :baiting:

lol

Just got this back today from the frame shop was super happy to see it

75b02743.jpg

I had NEVER even seen one of these before you posted it yesterday. I thought it was cool as hell and spent half the night looking for them on the web. Seems like every dang one is either CRAZY expensive or not in that good of shape. i go to my LCS today and oddly, they had like 10 of them that they got yesterday from a private collection. They had the one you posted and like 4 others but they werent in the perfect condition for the price.

They also had like 5 of the Third eye ones so i picked this one up. They had the Black Bolt, the Medusa, this one, A ithink Odin and Hela and 1 other im forgetting. the Silver Surfer one looked the coolest and was in the best condition. I dont think ive ever spent more than like $6 on a poster so there was definitely a little sticker shock but the thing is so cool in hand i cant even put it into words! :cloud9:

Thanks a lot man! just what i needed, one more thing to obsess over! :screwy:

lol

poster.jpg

That's like saying you got a bigger piece of poop. :baiting:

lol

Hey, bigger poops can be good sometimes! hm

Who wants a crappo Suscha news book anyways?!? Dang made up marketing ploy Pedigrees. You know i hate those damn no gloss, colorless books! :baiting:

At least, thats what im trying to convince myself of since i missed out on the damn things! :cry:

lol

Just got this back today from the frame shop was super happy to see it

75b02743.jpg

I had NEVER even seen one of these before you posted it yesterday. I thought it was cool as hell and spent half the night looking for them on the web. Seems like every dang one is either CRAZY expensive or not in that good of shape. i go to my LCS today and oddly, they had like 10 of them that they got yesterday from a private collection. They had the one you posted and like 4 others but they werent in the perfect condition for the price.

They also had like 5 of the Third eye ones so i picked this one up. They had the Black Bolt, the Medusa, this one, A ithink Odin and Hela and 1 other im forgetting. the Silver Surfer one looked the coolest and was in the best condition. I dont think ive ever spent more than like $6 on a poster so there was definitely a little sticker shock but the thing is so cool in hand i cant even put it into words! :cloud9:

Thanks a lot man! just what i needed, one more thing to obsess over! :screwy:

lol

poster.jpg

Glad to add to the obsession lol

For 11 bucks you can get a new holder and keep the old label ( I think )

Hi PiP,

doh! Yup, re-holder is what I meant to type. I thought that CGC automatically updated the label along with the new holder, but I will give them a call to see if I have a the option to keep the old label.

BTW, congrats on the best SA set award. :applause: Very well deserved!

For 11 bucks you can get a new holder and keep the old label ( I think )

Hi PiP,

doh! Yup, re-holder is what I meant to type. I thought that CGC automatically updated the label along with the new holder, but I will give them a call to see if I have a the option to keep the old label.

BTW, congrats on the best SA set award. :applause: Very well deserved!

Thanks. I may have something for you soon. I'll PM you later.