• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

83095270.jpg

Hello Everyone.

I just got my very first CGC graded book and wanted to show it off. I am a huge transformers fan hope to be able to collect a few of the key issues graded like this.

83095270.jpg

Hello Everyone.

I just got my very first CGC graded book and wanted to show it off. I am a huge transformers fan hope to be able to collect a few of the key issues graded like this.

IMO, the coolest transformer cover (thumbs u

83095270.jpg

Hello Everyone.

IMO, the coolest transformer cover (thumbs u

I agree, I have this one in 9.8 as well for displaying :applause:

That transformers mini series that turned into the first series was some of my first comics as a kid.

Edited by Shaven Kev

sure its low grade, but its SS so its about the sig not the condition! (Ok thats what I'm telling myself). I've had quite a few chances to chat with George Perez at Dragon*con the last few years and he's a fun guy who was front and center one of the main artists of my childhood (CoIE most notably). This is my favorite cover he did for Green Lantern, and he didnt do many. Im thinking of next years con season to be focused on getting Green Lantern SS from all the GL artists I can afford/find!

Thanks to Harley Troy for passing this one along at a nice price

eHPKe.jpg

Picked up my first treasury editions ever this week.

Got the 4 for $10 so i think i did ok even though they arent in perfect shape.

Guy had a few more and i am thinking of going back for them

IMG_0235

IMG_0236

IMG_0237

IMG_0238

Those Treasuries are beeeaauuuutttiiffffuullll.

The more i collect those and keep searching ,the more i find in Montreal.