• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

I got high durring the Heritage Auction and bought this

lf-7_zpsb3ac5d30.jpeg

worst part was I missed the "Cover Production Piece (DC, 1983). This cover scene, made entirely of pasted-up Photostats (there is no original art), has an image area of 9.75" x 15" and its condition is Excellent." note until after I paid :(

Got this at Bigwow. I think its a pressable VF-.

IMG_05831_zpscd7a7354.jpg

I got high durring the Heritage Auction and bought this

lf-7_zpsb3ac5d30.jpeg

worst part was I missed the "Cover Production Piece (DC, 1983). This cover scene, made entirely of pasted-up Photostats (there is no original art), has an image area of 9.75" x 15" and its condition is Excellent." note until after I paid :(

This is your brain on drugs.

£1 for each of the V's, £5 for Punisher, no more than a pound for the rest. Not a bad haul, I'd say. I'd picked out a third Action #1 reprint and Powers #1 for 60p each but I must have left them behind.

DSCF0826.jpg

Edited by UmbertoBongo

£1 for each of the V's, £5 for Punisher, no more than a pound for the rest. Not a bad haul, I'd say. I'd picked out a third Action #1 reprint and Powers #1 for 60p each but I must have left them behind.

DSCF0826.jpg

Where? :sumo:

DSCF0826.jpg

Also anyone have any idea what I could realistically sell the V for Vendettas for? I'm sure the missus has the TPB somewhere but I couldn't pass up the chance of picking these up for that price.